Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prescreening / rejection help

Hello,
    So the other day I uploaded a photo of N10M into my queue as a hot photo because it has been repainted all black. It was in the screening queue for 5 minutes according to the submission email I got and was rejected for only double upload. Nothing else. No explanation. Here is the the problem I am running into that has my head scratching is I only uploaded one photo of this plane to the queue so I am unsure what is double about that. If a screener could give some insight into what happened or explain this to me that would be great.

rejected photo: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8331237

thank you everyone for your help,
    Alex Crail

Originally posted by Alex crail View Post
    Hello,
    So the other day I uploaded a photo of N10M into my queue as a hot photo because it has been repainted all black. It was in the screening queue for 5 minutes according to the submission email I got and was rejected for only double upload. Nothing else. No explanation. Here is the the problem I am running into that has my head scratching is I only uploaded one photo of this plane to the queue so I am unsure what is double about that. If a screener could give some insight into what happened or explain this to me that would be great.

rejected photo: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8331237

thank you everyone for your help,
    Alex Crail
    Hi Alex,

Looks more like Dark/Backlit. But definitely no double upload if you didn't have another photo in queue

Comment

Its not backlit or anything because had two photos accepted taken right after it (these three planes were right after one another within 5 minutes) accepted.
      N680JJ. Cessna 680 Citation Sovereign Plus. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

New look for this Citation X. N199XP. Cessna 750 Citation X. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

Added some more exposure to the image to counter the dark. How does this look now?
        Attached Files

Comment

Added some more exposure to the image to counter the dark. How does this look now?
          Looks better for me, not "apparent" backlit anymore! I can't equalize it but always check for dust spots and halos.

Comment

camera is always dust free and alright. Appreciate the help today. If you are screening any photos in about 10 hours or so you might see some hot ones from me there. Busy day at my local airport (KSNA) today with friends flying some new planes.

Comment

camera is always dust free and alright. Appreciate the help today. If you are screening any photos in about 10 hours or so you might see some hot ones from me there. Busy day at my local airport (KSNA) today with friends flying some new planes.
              Looking forward

Comment

enjoy

Comment

Hello everyone,
                  Thank you for taking the time to take a look at this request. all images are downsized to 1280 pixels. I was curious if I could get your opinion on the following images. Thank you for your time.

-Alex C

Click image for larger version

Name:	2A6A8658-4.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	810.9 KB
ID:	1096283

Name:	2A6A7882.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	447.7 KB
ID:	1096284

Name:	2A6A5256.jpg
Size:	521.1 KB
ID:	1096285

Name:	2A6A3669-3.jpg
Size:	599.1 KB
ID:	1096286

Name:	2A6A2047-2.jpg
Size:	635.3 KB
ID:	1096287

Comment

Hello everyone,
                    Thank you for taking the time to take a look at this request. all images are downsized to 1280 pixels. I was curious if I could get your opinion on the following images. Thank you for your time.

-Alex C

Name:	2A6A8658-4.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	810.9 KB
ID:	1096283

Name:	2A6A7882.jpg
Size:	447.7 KB
ID:	1096284

Name:	2A6A5256.jpg
Size:	521.1 KB
ID:	1096285

Name:	2A6A3669-3.jpg
Size:	599.1 KB
ID:	1096286

Name:	2A6A2047-2.jpg
Size:	635.3 KB
ID:	1096287

#1 should be ok; 2 & 5 have light editing halos visible; 2-4 have less than optimal light, so will be borderline for dark/contrast/backlit.

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Hello,
                        Lately many other photographers and I have been having a lot more rejections due to under sharpening. Nothing has changed in my editing flow or how I take photos. All are sharp when I progress them through Lightroom and many get rejected for only under sharpened.

Here is one recent example: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8759175

Here is another and although I did accidentally add my own copyright to the image it also was rejected for under sharpening but the plane right after it, an E175 with the legit same edit (preset) was accepted without any problems: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8742799

Im just curious why in the last month or so my rejections have skyrocketed for under sharpening when nothing on my part has changed.

-Alex C

Comment

Hello,
                          Lately many other photographers and I have been having a lot more rejections due to under sharpening.
                          Are you speaking for the community then?

Here is another and although I did accidentally add my own copyright to the image
                          Which is a reasonable mistake to make - but you went and appealed without even looking at the image carefully, didn't you. Totally your choice, but we do ask you to come here before any appeal, so..

Comment

Yeah the delta was my bad with appealing quickly without checking, but I am coming here before I appeal the vans photo that got rejected.

Comment

I am speaking for me and a few of my friends who are also getting these under sharpened rejections lately. Appreciate your response though!

Comment

Working...
                              X