Lucas SÚrgio - Editing Advance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucas SÚrgio - Editing Advance

Hello! I would like to know your opinions about these images, if they are good for JetPhotos.net... I never got the point of post processing of flight deck images right, so I came to ask for your help. Thanks in advance!

1-

Click image for larger version

Name:	PR-AIX - 1.jpg
Views:	173
Size:	805.8 KB
ID:	1095725

2-

Name:	PR-ANZ - 6.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	863.9 KB
ID:	1095726

Originally posted by lucasspotter View Post
    Hello! I would like to know your opinions about these images, if they are good for JetPhotos.net... I never got the point of post processing of flight deck images right, so I came to ask for your help. Thanks in advance!

1-

Name:	PR-AIX - 1.jpg
Views:	173
Size:	805.8 KB
ID:	1095725

2-

Name:	PR-ANZ - 6.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	863.9 KB
ID:	1095726
    First one will likely have issues due to contrast, noise, softness, etc. Not sure that it is fixable. Second is better and may be acceptable as-is.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

First one will likely have issues due to contrast, noise, softness, etc. Not sure that it is fixable. Second is better and may be acceptable as-is.
      OH, thank u sooo much!

Comment

Hello! Me again. Could you please help me? I had this photo rejected because it was blurry and undersharpened. I reduced the size of the image and applied masks of sharpness. Is it good or is there probably no way to fix it? Tks in advance!

Click image for larger version  Name:	PR-ANZ.jpg Views:	0 Size:	485.3 KB ID:	1096301

Comment

Hello! Me again. Could you please help me? I had this photo rejected because it was blurry and undersharpened. I reduced the size of the image and applied masks of sharpness. Is it good or is there probably no way to fix it? Tks in advance!

Click image for larger version Name:	PR-ANZ.jpg Views:	0 Size:	485.3 KB ID:	1096301
          Still a bit soft, but may be able to sneak it by.

Comment

Hello. Could you help me again? I had a photo of the cabin rejected because there were people with recognizable faces. I would like to know if there are reasons for the images below to be rejected and what are your guidelines regarding images of the cabin in which people in front appear. Thanks in advance...

1-

Click image for larger version  Name:	PR-ANZ - 1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	722.2 KB ID:	1096538

2-

Click image for larger version  Name:	PR-AIX - 2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	820.4 KB ID:	1096539

3-

Click image for larger version  Name:	PR-ANZ - 4.jpg Views:	0 Size:	653.7 KB ID:	1096537

Comment

Hello. Could you help me again? I had a photo of the cabin rejected because there were people with recognizable faces. I would like to know if there are reasons for the images below to be rejected and what are your guidelines regarding images of the cabin in which people in front appear. Thanks in advance...

1-

Click image for larger version Name:	PR-ANZ - 1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	722.2 KB ID:	1096538

2-

Click image for larger version Name:	PR-AIX - 2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	820.4 KB ID:	1096539

3-

Click image for larger version Name:	PR-ANZ - 4.jpg Views:	0 Size:	653.7 KB ID:	1096537
              Without the masks, none of these would be acceptable. With the masks on, it will be up to the individual screener to assess how identifiable the people are. In my opinion, the first two would be ok in that regard, but others may disagree with me.

Comment

Thanks a lot for ur help!

Comment

Working...
                X