Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lucas SÚrgio - Editing Advance

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Thanks a lot! But what is "borderline"?

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by lucasspotter View Post
      Thanks a lot! But what is "borderline"?
      Borderline = may be accepted, may be rejected.

      Comment


      • #18
        Hello, how are you? Hope so good. Me again... I'm in doubt about this pic. It is acceptable? If so, is there a specific category?

        -Thank u so much in advance!



        Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0202.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	259.2 KB
ID:	1114099

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by lucasspotter View Post
          I'm in doubt about this pic. It is acceptable? If so, is there a specific category?
          No and no.

          Comment


          • #20
            Click image for larger version

Name:	[1920px] EI-IFA - FCO - AZ 675.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	756.6 KB
ID:	1153440
            Click image for larger version

Name:	[1920px] CC-BGH - LIS - LA 8146.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	1.02 MB
ID:	1153441Click image for larger version

Name:	[1920px] F-HTYT - CDG - AF 457.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	919.5 KB
ID:	1153442Click image for larger version

Name:	[1920px] G-XWBG - LHR -  BA 246.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	898.8 KB
ID:	1153443Hello, wassup? Hope so good. Me again... I've never taken pictures at this angle and I'm confused about the quality. :/ Would like to know your opinion regarding the quality, for kindness!

            -Thank u so much in advance!

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by lucasspotter View Post
              Hello, wassup? Hope so good. Me again... I've never taken pictures at this angle and I'm confused about the quality. :/ Would like to know your opinion regarding the quality, for kindness!
              Some heat haze/contrast/sharpening issues. Don't really think the quality is there for 1920pix, but they might work at lower resolution.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                Some heat haze/contrast/sharpening issues. Don't really think the quality is there for 1920pix, but they might work at lower resolution.
                Tks for ur help, man.

                Comment

                Working...
                X