Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pre-Screen AKH

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pre-Screen AKH

    Hi all,
    I had a number of rejections for dark/underexposed in the past days, even Ive not changed anything in workflow or screen settings.
    This was rejected yesterday: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8365964
    In the attached version I have increased brightness as mutch as practical. Would it work now? I am aware that the light conditions were not easy. Histogramm in Camera Raw looked ok.
    Thanks!
    Attached Files

  • #2
    Originally posted by AKH View Post
    Hi all,
    I had a number of rejections for dark/underexposed in the past days, even Ive not changed anything in workflow or screen settings.
    This was rejected yesterday: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8365964
    In the attached version I have increased brightness as mutch as practical. Would it work now? I am aware that the light conditions were not easy. Histogramm in Camera Raw looked ok.
    Thanks!
    Not a huge change, but it does look a bit better.

    Comment


    • #3
      Thanks. There was not much room to increase brightness, otherwise it would be overexposed.

      Comment


      • #4
        HI all,
        can you please have a look at this? I am afraid of Halos, what can not be further fixed. There might be some dust spots left as weel; will remove them if the Halo issue would be ok.
        Thanks!
        Attached Files

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by AKH View Post
          HI all,
          can you please have a look at this? I am afraid of Halos, what can not be further fixed. There might be some dust spots left as weel; will remove them if the Halo issue would be ok.
          Thanks!
          Yes, strong halos are visible. Please do not submit, as it is certain it would be a rejection.

          Comment


          • #6
            OK, thanks, unfortunately not fixable.

            Comment


            • #7
              Hi all,
              can you please have a look to these two? Would be my first try to upload night shots. Brightness increased as much as suitable. Thanks.
              Attached Files

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by AKH View Post
                Hi all,
                can you please have a look to these two? Would be my first try to upload night shots. Brightness increased as much as suitable. Thanks.
                Both have issues with poor lighting. First is backlit, and second has half of the aircraft in shadow - as well as tilted horizon and obstruction on nose gear.

                Comment


                • #9
                  OK, thanks. Light is as such at our airport

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Another try for this, please. Light conditions for night shots at our airport are as such, but luckaly the light is white
                    Thanks.
                    Attached Files

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by AKH View Post
                      Another try for this, please. Light conditions for night shots at our airport are as such, but luckaly the light is white
                      Thanks.
                      Color is fine. It would be ok for me, though I could see someone having an issue with the (lack of) contrast.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Can you please have a look at this? Nice evening light, but a dark colored aircraft. Brightness and Contrast adjusted as much as practical / possible.
                        Thanks!
                        Attached Files

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by AKH View Post
                          Can you please have a look at this? Nice evening light, but a dark colored aircraft. Brightness and Contrast adjusted as much as practical / possible.
                          Thanks!
                          Very likely a rejection for dark.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X