X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, thanks.

Comment

Hi all,
      can you please let me know if there are chances for one of the two attached to be accepted? If yes, what category should it be (except military)?
      The first attached pic has of course heat haze from the engines, what was intended. In case of chances for acceptance, some fine tuning will be made.
      Thanks.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by AKH View Post
        Hi all,
        can you please let me know if there are chances for one of the two attached to be accepted? If yes, what category should it be (except military)?
        The first attached pic has of course heat haze from the engines, what was intended. In case of chances for acceptance, some fine tuning will be made.
        Thanks.
        These are similar. We do not prescreen similar images.

Comment

Then please focus on number 2.
          But, as said, I only want to (and can) upload only one of these...and to save time I ask for both at the same time...Thanks.

Comment

Then please focus on number 2.
            Soft, borderline cut off.

Comment

Would these two ok by contrast and brightness? Both are early evening arrivals.
              Thanks.
              Attached Files

Comment

Would these two ok by contrast and brightness? Both are early evening arrivals.
                Thanks.
                A touch dark, but would be ok for me. Both too high in the frame.

Comment

OK, thank you.

Comment

Can you please have a look to these two?
                    #1: The Check-for-Dust function shows a light area around the plane, what could indicare a halo, however, nothing visible on the original. Lights/Shadows were only slightly amended. In case ok, there would some more dust spots to be removed.

#2: was originally rejected due to contrast. Would it be ok now?
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by AKH; 2021-06-13, 10:30.

Comment

Can you please have a look to these two?
                      #1: The Check-for-Dust function shows a light area around the plane, what could indicare a halo, however, nothing visible on the original. Lights/Shadows were only slightly amended. In case ok, there would some more dust spots to be removed.

#2: was originally rejected due to contrast. Would it be ok now?
                      1. borderline soft (ok for me)
                      2. borderline contrast

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Hi all,
                          can you please look at the attached?
                          Its a scanned slide (K64 film, taken 1993); brightness, color and contract adjusted as best as possible. I am aware that it is slightly low in frame, what comes from the original framing. Would be first in DB.
                          Thanks.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Hi all,
                            can you please look at the attached?
                            Its a scanned slide (K64 film, taken 1993); brightness, color and contract adjusted as best as possible. I am aware that it is slightly low in frame, what comes from the original framing. Would be first in DB.
                            Thanks.
                            Other than the color, the quality looks fine. Should be easy to fix.

Comment

Working...
                            X