Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pre-Screen AKH

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Hi all,
    any chances for this? Shot taken just before sunset.
    Thanks.
    Attached Files

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by AKH View Post
      Hi all,
      any chances for this? Shot taken just before sunset.
      Thanks.
      A bit soft and some noise visible in the sky.

      Comment


      • #33
        Hi all,
        can you please have a look at this? I am afraid of halos, even all camera settings on my Nikon are made to avoid them.
        No major processing was made, except crop, removal of dust spots and downsizing. Light condition have been as such (evening departure), I have slightly "cooled" the colors (after reading the discussion about too much saturation at same light conditions in another forum thread).No major processing was made, except crop, removal of dust spots and size reduced. Light condition have been as such (evening departure), I have slightly "cooled" the colors (after reading the discussion about over saturation in another forum topic).
        Thanks, AKH
        Attached Files

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by AKH View Post
          Hi all,
          can you please have a look at this? I am afraid of halos, even all camera settings on my Nikon are made to avoid them.
          No major processing was made, except crop, removal of dust spots and downsizing. Light condition have been as such (evening departure), I have slightly "cooled" the colors (after reading the discussion about too much saturation at same light conditions in another forum thread).No major processing was made, except crop, removal of dust spots and size reduced. Light condition have been as such (evening departure), I have slightly "cooled" the colors (after reading the discussion about over saturation in another forum topic).
          Thanks, AKH
          Soft, a bit dark, and yes overprocessed/halos.

          Comment


          • #35
            Hi all,
            are photos allowed similar to the attached, with the gear partly covered by grass? The photos itself are not yet further edited.
            Thanks, AKH
            Attached Files

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by AKH View Post
              Hi all,
              are photos allowed similar to the attached, with the gear partly covered by grass? The photos itself are not yet further edited.
              Thanks, AKH
              1-2. similar
              3. not obstructed

              Comment


              • #37
                Hi all,
                what is the best way to upload the attached photo:
                - untitled (since the Aeroflot titles were painted out but became visible again) or
                - as Aeroflot, since titles are readable again
                Several databases have this airframe as "untitled" and show it with its last registration 4K-23254.
                Thanks, AKH
                Attached Files

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by AKH View Post
                  Hi all,
                  what is the best way to upload the attached photo:
                  - untitled (since the Aeroflot titles were painted out but became visible again) or
                  - as Aeroflot, since titles are readable again
                  Several databases have this airframe as "untitled" and show it with its last registration 4K-23254.
                  Thanks, AKH
                  This is the photo processing forum. I could tell you what I think (Untitled), but the editors will have the final say.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X