• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dlowwa
    replied
    Originally posted by AKH View Post
    Hi all,
    what is the best way to upload the attached photo:
    - untitled (since the Aeroflot titles were painted out but became visible again) or
    - as Aeroflot, since titles are readable again
    Several databases have this airframe as "untitled" and show it with its last registration 4K-23254.
    Thanks, AKH
    This is the photo processing forum. I could tell you what I think (Untitled), but the editors will have the final say.

Leave a comment:

• AKH
    replied
    Hi all,
    what is the best way to upload the attached photo:
    - untitled (since the Aeroflot titles were painted out but became visible again) or
    - as Aeroflot, since titles are readable again
    Several databases have this airframe as "untitled" and show it with its last registration 4K-23254.
    Thanks, AKH
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hi all,
    are photos allowed similar to the attached, with the gear partly covered by grass? The photos itself are not yet further edited.
    Thanks, AKH
    1-2. similar
    3. not obstructed

Leave a comment:

• AKH
    replied
    Hi all,
    are photos allowed similar to the attached, with the gear partly covered by grass? The photos itself are not yet further edited.
    Thanks, AKH
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hi all,
    can you please have a look at this? I am afraid of halos, even all camera settings on my Nikon are made to avoid them.
    No major processing was made, except crop, removal of dust spots and downsizing. Light condition have been as such (evening departure), I have slightly "cooled" the colors (after reading the discussion about too much saturation at same light conditions in another forum thread).No major processing was made, except crop, removal of dust spots and size reduced. Light condition have been as such (evening departure), I have slightly "cooled" the colors (after reading the discussion about over saturation in another forum topic).
    Thanks, AKH
    Soft, a bit dark, and yes overprocessed/halos.

Leave a comment:

• AKH
    replied
    Hi all,
    can you please have a look at this? I am afraid of halos, even all camera settings on my Nikon are made to avoid them.
    No major processing was made, except crop, removal of dust spots and downsizing. Light condition have been as such (evening departure), I have slightly "cooled" the colors (after reading the discussion about too much saturation at same light conditions in another forum thread).No major processing was made, except crop, removal of dust spots and size reduced. Light condition have been as such (evening departure), I have slightly "cooled" the colors (after reading the discussion about over saturation in another forum topic).
    Thanks, AKH
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hi all,
    any chances for this? Shot taken just before sunset.
    Thanks.
    A bit soft and some noise visible in the sky.

Leave a comment:

• AKH
    replied
    Hi all,
    any chances for this? Shot taken just before sunset.
    Thanks.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hi all,
    can you please look at the attached?
    The Check-for-Dust function shows dark corners like vignating, but there is nothing on the original.
    Light conditions were as such (early morning arrival).
    Thanks.
    Some vignetting is visible in the corners, yes. I'm sure it's there on the original if you look closely enough.

Leave a comment:

• AKH
    replied
    Hi all,
    The Check-for-Dust function shows dark corners like vignating, but there is nothing on the original.
    Light conditions were as such (early morning arrival).
    Thanks.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hi all,
    Its a scanned slide (K64 film, taken 1993); brightness, color and contract adjusted as best as possible. I am aware that it is slightly low in frame, what comes from the original framing. Would be first in DB.
    Thanks.
    Other than the color, the quality looks fine. Should be easy to fix.

Leave a comment:

• AKH
    replied
    Hi all,
    Its a scanned slide (K64 film, taken 1993); brightness, color and contract adjusted as best as possible. I am aware that it is slightly low in frame, what comes from the original framing. Would be first in DB.
    Thanks.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• AKH
    replied
    Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Can you please have a look to these two?
    #1: The Check-for-Dust function shows a light area around the plane, what could indicare a halo, however, nothing visible on the original. Lights/Shadows were only slightly amended. In case ok, there would some more dust spots to be removed.

#2: was originally rejected due to contrast. Would it be ok now?
    1. borderline soft (ok for me)
    2. borderline contrast

Leave a comment:

• AKH
    replied
    Can you please have a look to these two?
    #1: The Check-for-Dust function shows a light area around the plane, what could indicare a halo, however, nothing visible on the original. Lights/Shadows were only slightly amended. In case ok, there would some more dust spots to be removed.

#2: was originally rejected due to contrast. Would it be ok now?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by AKH; 2021-06-13, 10:30.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X