• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Team taken on a wet day looking for exposure, contrast and soft please
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny123 View Post
      Hi Team taken on a wet day looking for exposure, contrast and soft please
      Contrast is an issue, and needs a tiny bit of ccw rotation.

Comment

Hi Team the exposure and contrast on this image please also maybe horizon ? thank you
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi Team the exposure and contrast on this image please also maybe horizon ? thank you
          Exposure should be ok; horizon can't really tell, maybe a little CW, but may be fine as is.

Comment

Hi team I need help with this one it got rejected first time for invalid hot which was fine now second time round being backlit my question is the sun was behind me and another photographer who was with me on the same day and time has had theirs accepted not sure what to do? thank you
            Attached Files

Comment

Hi team I need help with this one it got rejected first time for invalid hot which was fine now second time round being backlit my question is the sun was behind me and another photographer who was with me on the same day and time has had theirs accepted not sure what to do? thank you
              It does look backlit to me as well, so I guess that was missed on the one that was accepted.

Comment

Hi Team im not sure on this one mainly contrast and exposure is there enough sun light and would it be declared a night category
                Attached Files

Comment

Hi Team im not sure on this one mainly contrast and exposure is there enough sun light and would it be declared a night category
                  A bit dark and some noise visible. Yes Night Shot.

Comment

Working...
                  X