Rejection need help to fix it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rejection need help to fix it

Hello this is my first time to post new message and I have more than 650 pictures in my JP database. I want to show you the first rejection picture is too much or little contrast and I did appealed to the screener asked which one to increase the contrast or decrease the contrast and screener responded is ​​ ​​ ​​ ​​ ​​ ​​ ​​ appeal for photo id 8348756 has been processed and has been rejected.
    Admin Comments >> dull aircraft with washed out background
    >> http://www.jetphotos.com/viewreject_b.php?id=8348756. Screener talked off the point that is the answer and nothing about which one to increase or decrease the contrast I can go back and fix it to make it right to get accept it.

Now this first picture rejected is no good and cant fix it so I have another back up in different angle so I want to ask you anyone photographer or professional photographer and tell me which picture is good chance to accept it or one need to fix just tell me so I can fix it and submit. Thank you

Originally posted by aircountry View Post
    Hello this is my first time to post new message and I have more than 650 pictures in my JP database. I want to show you the first rejection picture is too much or little contrast and I did appealed to the screener asked which one to increase the contrast or decrease the contrast and screener responded is
    Admin Comments; dull aircraft with washed out background. Screener talked off the point that is the answer and nothing about which one to increase or decrease the contrast I can go back and fix it to make it right to get accept it.

Now this first picture rejected is no good and cant fix it so I have another back up in different angle so I want to ask you anyone photographer or professional photographer and tell me which picture is good chance to accept it or one need to fix just tell me so I can fix it and submit. Thank you
    All of your image links and rejection link seem to be broken, so can't really offer much help.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

All of your image links and rejection link seem to be broken, so can't really offer much help.
      yes I found out the link is broken and its expired so here is the first picture rejected in the attachment and sorry about that. Click image for larger version

Name:	a7bbcta2.jpg
Views:	570
Size:	476.5 KB
ID:	1097772

Comment

yes I found out the link is broken and its expired so here is the first picture rejected in the attachment and sorry about that. Click image for larger version

Name:	a7bbcta2.jpg
Views:	570
Size:	476.5 KB
ID:	1097772
        As was indicated in the remarks, the poor contrast is due to the overcast light and is not fixable by simply adding or reducing contrast. Best to move on from this one and try with a different image taken in better conditions.

Comment

Thank you and the first rejection is no longer and I wont fix or submit. Click image for larger version

Name:	a7bbcta3.jpg
Views:	578
Size:	335.2 KB
ID:	1097777 this is another different angle and is it good or need to fix it before I submit? If not then what about the other pictures up there?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	cfvlqta7f.jpg
Views:	540
Size:	457.4 KB
ID:	1097786Click image for larger version

Name:	yfptadt3f.jpg
Views:	503
Size:	361.1 KB
ID:	1097787Click image for larger version

Name:	vxbta.jpg
Views:	501
Size:	351.2 KB
ID:	1097788Click image for larger version

Name:	9vsnata.jpg
Views:	533
Size:	631.8 KB
ID:	1097790Click image for larger version

Name:	vximd1f.jpg
Views:	532
Size:	457.3 KB
ID:	1097791 Those pictures all are rejected is Too much or too little contrast <---I dont like this words too hard for me which one to increase contrast or decrease contrast. I rather tell me low contrast or high contrast is better to fix it and I dont want to guess pick increase contrast then reject again same as decrease contrast still reject. Just tell me to increase contrast or decrease contrast on each picture I will fix it before I submit. Thank you.
            Attached Files

Comment

Those pictures all are rejected is Too much or too little contrast <---I dont like this words too hard for me which one to increase contrast or decrease contrast. I rather tell me low contrast or high contrast is better to fix it and I dont want to guess pick increase contrast then reject again same as decrease contrast still reject. Just tell me to increase contrast or decrease contrast on each picture I will fix it before I submit. Thank you.
              None of these are fixable due to the poor light at the time you took them. Photos taken in overcast/cloudy light will always be much more difficult to get accepted, so if getting image accepted here is your goal, you might want to consider only submitting images taken when it's a bit sunnier/more clear. You can keep trying with these or other overcast images if you like, but the chances of them ever being accepted is relatively low.

Comment

I'm back again and I got problem another picture again...the first picture rejected was overexposure and fixed with lower expose thru the PS and got rejected again is too much or little contrast. I appealed and still rejected said Admin Comments >> i agree with the rejection, problem is that the a/c is not well lit, seems not fixable and one for your personal collection Click image for larger version

Name:	hstkkta.jpg
Views:	240
Size:	605.3 KB
ID:	1098561 First picture was rejected is overexposure. Click image for larger version

Name:	hstkktaf.jpg
Views:	225
Size:	636.4 KB
ID:	1098562 this is 2nd picture rejected is too much or little contrast after I fixed with lower exposure. See the difference and screener wont accept it plus cant fix anything.

Comment

I'm back again and I got problem another picture again...the first picture rejected was overexposure and fixed with lower expose thru the PS and got rejected again is too much or little contrast. I appealed and still rejected said Admin Comments >> i agree with the rejection, problem is that the a/c is not well lit, seems not fixable and one for your personal collection Click image for larger version

Name:	hstkkta.jpg
Views:	240
Size:	605.3 KB
ID:	1098561 First picture was rejected is overexposure. Click image for larger version

Name:	hstkktaf.jpg
Views:	225
Size:	636.4 KB
ID:	1098562 this is 2nd picture rejected is too much or little contrast after I fixed with lower exposure. See the difference and screener wont accept it plus cant fix anything.
                  Perhaps you should heed the comments from the appeal: 'seems not fixable'. The light is very poor in this image, and indeed there is nothing you can do to make it acceptable for here. Sorry.

Comment

Thank you so I decide not to submit any more future picture in next few weeks or months and I am sick and tired too many rejected more than 20 straight pictures. I tried so hard to make it right and still rejected. That's the screeners decisions to reject or accept even on appeal mostly reject. Sorry Im back off for a while. I will continue to read more forums about photos

Comment

Im back again and I want to ask you about one photo and I havent submit yet and I need to know I should increase the sharpner or more reduce noise? Here is the picture with attachment I really like this picture and want to submit it thank you

Comment

Im back again and I want to ask you about one photo and I havent submit yet and I need to know I should increase the sharpner or more reduce noise? Here is the picture with attachment I really like this picture and want to submit it thank you
                        Don't see any picture and/or attachment.

Comment

Name:	nji8d.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	748.2 KB
ID:	1116924there, will they accept it or not? If not then how to fix it to get accept it. I havent submit yet. Thank you

Comment

Name:	nji8d.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	748.2 KB
ID:	1116924there, will they accept it or not? If not then how to fix it to get accept it. I havent submit yet. Thank you
                            Image is blurry and noisy, so would not be accepted. Blurry cannot be fixed.

Comment

Working...
                            X