Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rejection Advice

Hi everyone
    I'm Luca and am new to the forum, I recently uploaded a photo to JetPhotos which was rejected in 1 minute after submission
    This is what it should look like because this is it full size but because of the size issue I had to reduce the size
    Any tips?
    Thanks

Click image for larger version

Name:	BMI Edited by J. Snow.jpg
Views:	293
Size:	1,020.2 KB
ID:	1098181
    Attached Files
    BHXLUCA Photography
    Owned by Luca Azim

Originally posted by ErwinS View Post
    I guess its the JAL 787? Dust spot removal should not get you any slot reduction of one properly. With this case there is clearly a part of the tail cloned in at the spot where the alleged dust was. Just a case a bad dust removal..
    I have a rejection too can you get the screener of 8419254 to contact me? Thanks
    BHXLUCA Photography
    Owned by Luca Azim

Comment

Originally posted by l.azim View Post
      Hi everyone
      I'm Luca and am new to the forum, I recently uploaded a photo to JetPhotos which was rejected in 1 minute after submission
      This is what it should look like because this is it full size but because of the size issue I had to reduce the size
      Any tips?
      Thanks

Unfortunately the quality is much too poor on this one. I don't think there is anything that can be done to make it acceptable, sorry.

Comment

Hi everyone
        Any tips?
        Thanks

The reason it was also rejected 1 minute after uploading to the queue would be due to the fact that it is not a hot photo as there is already a photo of it in the same BMI livery.

Comment

I have a new Photo, if I don't submit it as a hot one will this get accepted?

Name:	Manchester%20Airport%20022_Original.JPG (3).jpg
Views:	54
Size:	367.3 KB
ID:	1104608
          BHXLUCA Photography
          Owned by Luca Azim

Comment

I have a new Photo, if I don't submit it as a hot one will this get accepted?
            Very unlikely. It is soft/blurry and has very poor contrast.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Very unlikely. It is soft/blurry and has very poor contrast.
              Thank you so much for your advice
              Hopefully I can sharpen my edit skills, I am an amateur spotter and photographer so please bear with me
              BHXLUCA Photography
              Owned by Luca Azim

Comment

Working...
              X