Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

This would not be ok, sorry.
    No problem, You reckon it's fixable?

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Originally posted by Jackaboi.1 View Post
    Hello

This rivet joint came in at probably the worst possible time yesterday. The light not being the best on it but will this be ok?
    This would not be ok, sorry.

Leave a comment:

• Jackaboi.1
    replied
    Hello

This rivet joint came in at probably the worst possible time yesterday. The light not being the best on it but will this be ok?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0051-Edit.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	488.2 KB
ID:	1132202

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    I was down at southend today but sadly this was the only angle I could get before it taxied past me. Is the crop ok? and will it matter with the cable sticking out infront?
    Hello,

Will ask you one more time to please read here carefully when you get the chance.

https://forums.jetphotos.com/forum/a...ning-from-crew

Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Jackaboi.1
    replied
    I was down at southend today but sadly this was the only angle I could get before it taxied past me. Is the crop ok? and will it matter with the cable sticking out infront? Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0250.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	647.3 KB
ID:	1125133

Leave a comment:

• Jackaboi.1
    replied
    Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

1. soft, borderline contrast
    2. contrast
    3. heat haze, borderline clutter
    4. borderline contrast

Likely only 1 & 4 are workable.
    Thanks, I'll work on 1 and 4 now and try get them fixed.

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Appologies to dlowwa and PabloGlez for my ignorance and being naive from before. I was just wondering now i have realised my mistakes if i could have some advice of some photos that were not in the best conditions and wether they would be considered similar on 59-1513! Thanks and sorry again!
    1. soft, borderline contrast
    2. contrast
    3. heat haze, borderline clutter
    4. borderline contrast

Likely only 1 & 4 are workable.

Leave a comment:

• Jackaboi.1
    replied
    Appologies to dlowwa and PabloGlez for my ignorance and being naive from before. I was just wondering now i have realised my mistakes if i could have some advice of some photos that were not in the best conditions and wether they would be considered similar on 59-1513! Thanks and sorry again!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• PabloGlez
    replied
    I know you can see that, just because I didn’t ask for help the first 2 times is not something you not to be getting sarcastic over, all you had to say was that it can’t be accepted in a polite way rather than say I’m seeking for approval
    I´m not a screener and I agree with what Dana is saying. You should have asked for advice at least after the second recejtion for know what "similar" is, and no wait until the results of the third appeal...

Anyways, I´ll answer you question as easy as possible.
    Similar is (Same registration + same airport + in same sequence). Really summed up.

In this case, in both photos the plane is landing (showing the left side) in the same airport. It dosen´t matter the weather or when it was taken.

I can give you a personal tip that I use.. "6 photos per reg."

1 Photo landing to the right (in the air)
    2 Photo landing to the left (in the air)
    3 Photo in ground faceing right (Parked/taxiing/taking off)
    4 Photo in ground faceing left (Parked/taxiing/taking off)
    5 Photo taking off to the right (in the air)
    6 Photo taking off to the left (in the air)

Obviously exist exceptions.. but following it you shouldnt have problems anymore.

Here you can see an example from me: (5/6 photos) In this case I´d only upload the "Take off to the left" when I get it
    https://www.jetphotos.com/showphotos...d&sort-order=0

Leave a comment:

• Jackaboi.1
    replied
    I know you can see that, just because I didn’t ask for help the first 2 times is not something you not to be getting sarcastic over, all you had to say was that it can’t be accepted in a polite way rather than say I’m seeking for approval

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    I actually uploaded it first and it got rejected for blurry where I fixed that and re uploaded, I wasn’t going to appeal something that was blurry when I can fix it and re upload. You clearly haven’t been much help as I’m asking what’s similar so that I can figure out how to get accepted which yes it a last resort because where else do I ask? Reply to the screeners? Not a option so yes I came here looking for some genuine help rather than what you call desperately seeking for someone, if you want to help so that I can get it accepted help, if not please don’t waste time by posting silly comments.
    You know we can see all of your past rejections, right?

Your first attempt was indeed rejected for blurry.. and similar. You didn't ask for help.

You uploaded it again. It was rejected for similar. You didn't ask for help.

You appealed. It was rejected again for being similar. Now you decide you had better ask for help, because obviously the three previous rejections were wrong..

I think what you need to figure out is that three rejections for the same thing should tell you that you won't be able to get it accepted. But don't let my silly comments stop you from continuing to try.

Leave a comment:

• Jackaboi.1
    replied
    I actually uploaded it first and it got rejected for blurry where I fixed that and re uploaded, I wasn’t going to appeal something that was blurry when I can fix it and re upload. You clearly haven’t been much help as I’m asking what’s similar so that I can figure out how to get accepted which yes it a last resort because where else do I ask? Reply to the screeners? Not a option so yes I came here looking for some genuine help rather than what you call desperately seeking for someone, if you want to help so that I can get it accepted help, if not please don’t waste time by posting silly comments.

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Could someone please explain to me how these are similar, I don’t understand how this two are similar in any way, they are different days, months, even years. Both were taken in different weather and one has background and the other has clouds!
    Hello,

Please read here when you get the chance:

https://forums.jetphotos.com/forum/a...ning-from-crew

As it says, we ask that if you would like advice with rejections, please post here before appealing.

In your case here, you uploaded the image, had it rejected for similar, tried again, got it rejected again, appealed the second rejection, had your appeal rejected.. and now you're posting here asking for help. Can you see why there might not be much incentive to help you at this point? It seems you're only here as a last resort since all other attempts have (rightly) failed, and you're desperately trying to find someone to affirm what you want to hear, rather genuinely seeking advice.

Leave a comment:

• Jackaboi.1
    replied
    Could someone please explain to me how these are similar, I don’t understand how this two are similar in any way, they are different days, months, even years. Both were taken in different weather and one has background and the other has clouds!

I already appealed but the screeners comments were “Your photo already got rejected before for being similar to the one already in database. “ Click image for larger version

Name:	22340_1613772661.jpg
Views:	163
Size:	499.9 KB
ID:	1112515Click image for larger version

Name:	31703_1615930652.jpg
Views:	179
Size:	158.4 KB
ID:	1112514

Leave a comment:

Working...
X