• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YSSY John
    replied
    Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Would be ok for me.
    Thanks dlowwa! May I get a prescreen of the following image? I am aware that during my previous uploads, there were several photos rejected for "circular banding in the sky". I am unsure whether this photo would also be considered the case.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Originally posted by YSSY John View Post
    Hello,

Can I have a prescreen on the attached image of A6-EPF?

Kind regards,

John
    Would be ok for me.

Leave a comment:

• YSSY John
    replied
    Hello,

Can I have a prescreen on the attached image of A6-EPF?

Kind regards,

John
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hello,

Can I get some prescreening advice on the following image of an A400M? In particular, I am a bit unsure as to whether the ground power unit would lead to foreground clutter rejection, given the fact that this was the kind of shot I could manage to get from this angle of the aircraft.
    Yes, this would be a rejection for obstruction.

Leave a comment:

• YSSY John
    replied
    Hello,

Can I get some prescreening advice on the following image of an A400M? In particular, I am a bit unsure as to whether the ground power unit would lead to foreground clutter rejection, given the fact that this was the kind of shot I could manage to get from this angle of the aircraft.

Kind regards,

John
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• YSSY John
    replied
    Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Should be acceptable in this case since the stabilizer isn't really visible.
    Thanks dlowwa!

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hello,

I would like some editing advice regarding to the following image of Garuda 777-300ER. Basically, I am wondering if it's ok to crop out the horizontal tail a bit, so that I only leave the part of the image toward the right hand side of the red vertical line? Would this result in cut-off rejection?
    Should be acceptable in this case since the stabilizer isn't really visible.

Leave a comment:

• PabloGlez
    replied
    Hello,

I would like some editing advice regarding to the following image of Garuda 777-300ER. Basically, I am wondering if it's ok to crop out the horizontal tail a bit, so that I only leave the part of the image toward the right hand side of the red vertical line? Would this result in cut-off rejection?

Kind regards,

John
    Yes, it would result in cut off rejection.

Leave a comment:

• YSSY John
    replied
    Hello,

Kind regards,

John
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• LX-A343
    replied
    Hello,

Can I get some prescreening advice for the following image?

Kind regards,

John
    Looks OK to me.

Leave a comment:

• YSSY John
    replied
    Hello,

Can I get some prescreening advice for the following image?

Kind regards,

John
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hello,

I have been trying night photography recently. Can I get some advice regarding to the following image? Is it up to standard to be accepted? Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

John
    A bit soft, but quality overall is not too bad. Not great light on the aircraft either, so contrast/dark rejection a definite possibility.

Leave a comment:

• YSSY John
    replied
    Hello,

I have been trying night photography recently. Can I get some advice regarding to the following image? Is it up to standard to be accepted? Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

John
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hello,

I would like some editing advice on the following image: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8535444

It has been recently rejected for bad colour. I am just wondering what's your thought on how to improve it? Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

John
    There is a green tint to the image. Green can usually be countered by adding magenta.

Leave a comment:

• YSSY John
    replied
    Hello,

I would like some editing advice on the following image: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8535444

It has been recently rejected for bad colour. I am just wondering what's your thought on how to improve it? Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

John

Leave a comment:

Working...
X