• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dlowwa
    replied
    Originally posted by YSSY John View Post
    Hello,

Recently I have had one photo rejected for "Dark / Underexposed". I am not sure if the image is worthwhile for an appeal, and here is the link:
    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=9312508

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

John
    Borderline for me. As such I wouldn't give an appeal a great chance at success, but that's your call.

Leave a comment:

• YSSY John
    replied
    Hello,

Recently I have had one photo rejected for "Dark / Underexposed". I am not sure if the image is worthwhile for an appeal, and here is the link:
    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=9312508

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

John

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hello,

I have got a shot of A7-BEJ approaching the reopened runway 25 of Sydney Airport a few weeks ago, and would like to upload it to Jetphotos. However, currently I also have a photo of the same aircraft at the same airport in the database, which was accepted back in January.

Just wonder would these two images be considered similar? The first attachment is the image I intend to upload, whereas the 2nd attachment is the image currently in the database.

Kind regards,

John
    Borderline, but I would consider them similar.

Leave a comment:

• YSSY John
    replied
    Hello,

I have got a shot of A7-BEJ approaching the reopened runway 25 of Sydney Airport a few weeks ago, and would like to upload it to Jetphotos. However, currently I also have a photo of the same aircraft at the same airport in the database, which was accepted back in January.

Just wonder would these two images be considered similar? The first attachment is the image I intend to upload, whereas the 2nd attachment is the image currently in the database.

Kind regards,

John
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied

Thanks dlowwa! May I get a prescreen of the following image? I am aware that during my previous uploads, there were several photos rejected for "circular banding in the sky". I am unsure whether this photo would also be considered the case.
    Yes, there is a faint 'circular banding' effect visible. Image is also blurry/heat hazed and lacks contrast.

Leave a comment:

• YSSY John
    replied
    Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Would be ok for me.
    Thanks dlowwa! May I get a prescreen of the following image? I am aware that during my previous uploads, there were several photos rejected for "circular banding in the sky". I am unsure whether this photo would also be considered the case.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hello,

Can I have a prescreen on the attached image of A6-EPF?

Kind regards,

John
    Would be ok for me.

Leave a comment:

• YSSY John
    replied
    Hello,

Can I have a prescreen on the attached image of A6-EPF?

Kind regards,

John
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hello,

Can I get some prescreening advice on the following image of an A400M? In particular, I am a bit unsure as to whether the ground power unit would lead to foreground clutter rejection, given the fact that this was the kind of shot I could manage to get from this angle of the aircraft.
    Yes, this would be a rejection for obstruction.

Leave a comment:

• YSSY John
    replied
    Hello,

Can I get some prescreening advice on the following image of an A400M? In particular, I am a bit unsure as to whether the ground power unit would lead to foreground clutter rejection, given the fact that this was the kind of shot I could manage to get from this angle of the aircraft.

Kind regards,

John
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• YSSY John
    replied
    Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Should be acceptable in this case since the stabilizer isn't really visible.
    Thanks dlowwa!

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hello,

I would like some editing advice regarding to the following image of Garuda 777-300ER. Basically, I am wondering if it's ok to crop out the horizontal tail a bit, so that I only leave the part of the image toward the right hand side of the red vertical line? Would this result in cut-off rejection?
    Should be acceptable in this case since the stabilizer isn't really visible.

Leave a comment:

• PabloGlez
    replied
    Hello,

I would like some editing advice regarding to the following image of Garuda 777-300ER. Basically, I am wondering if it's ok to crop out the horizontal tail a bit, so that I only leave the part of the image toward the right hand side of the red vertical line? Would this result in cut-off rejection?

Kind regards,

John
    Yes, it would result in cut off rejection.

Leave a comment:

• YSSY John
    replied
    Hello,

Kind regards,

John
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• LX-A343
    replied
    Hello,

Can I get some prescreening advice for the following image?

Kind regards,

John
    Looks OK to me.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X