Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roskilde Aviation - Pre Screening request

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

    Editing halos are visible.
    Ok, got it
    maybe i am tired or something but i have trouble finding them. i'll see where they are and find out what made them
    Thank you!

    Comment


    • Hello screeners!
      i have re-edited the images and i discovered it was a combi of Contrast and sharpness on . So i would really appreciate a prescreening on these
      Regards and Thanks in advance
      Attached Files

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Roskilde Aviation View Post
        Hello screeners!
        i have re-edited the images and i discovered it was a combi of Contrast and sharpness on . So i would really appreciate a prescreening on these
        Regards and Thanks in advance
        All of them slightly too soft and lacking contrast
        My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

        Comment


        • Hello lovely screeners!
          i have re-edited them again and for the FDX the last time. I did a complete re-edit and would like an opinion on them + i added a Iceair 767 because i accidently did a rotation on it and tried to restore but i am unsure if i did it and would also like an opinion on that
          Thanks in advance and hope you're doing good in these hard times!
          Attached Files

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Roskilde Aviation View Post
            Hello lovely screeners!
            i have re-edited them again and for the FDX the last time. I did a complete re-edit and would like an opinion on them + i added a Iceair 767 because i accidently did a rotation on it and tried to restore but i am unsure if i did it and would also like an opinion on that
            Thanks in advance and hope you're doing good in these hard times!
            1. ok for me
            2. overprocessed, borderline soft
            3. borderline centering (too low)
            4. soft

            Comment


            • Hello dear screeners!
              i have this BA A320 i am wondering about if i have overprocessed it with editing halos or not?
              Regards and Thanks in advance!
              Attached Files

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Roskilde Aviation View Post
                Hello dear screeners!
                i have this BA A320 i am wondering about if i have overprocessed it with editing halos or not?
                Regards and Thanks in advance!
                No noticeable editing halos.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                  No noticeable editing halos.
                  Okay, good to know thank
                  and if i can ask, is there anything wrong with the picture anywhere else?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Roskilde Aviation View Post

                    Okay, good to know thank
                    and if i can ask, is there anything wrong with the picture anywhere else?
                    Soft, and minor issues with centering and vignetting.

                    Comment


                    • Hello!
                      i have some pictures that i am unsure of. i am mostly unsure with the Sharpness and if there is anything else i would also like to know
                      Thanks in advance and stay safe :9
                      Attached Files

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Roskilde Aviation View Post
                        Hello!
                        i have some pictures that i am unsure of. i am mostly unsure with the Sharpness and if there is anything else i would also like to know
                        Thanks in advance and stay safe :9
                        1, 3 ok for me
                        2 contrast
                        4 borderline contrast

                        Comment


                        • Hello!
                          i dug this photo up and discovered that it would be new registration. is it acceptable enough for the DB
                          Regards and Thanks in advance
                          Attached Files

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Roskilde Aviation View Post
                            Hello!
                            i dug this photo up and discovered that it would be new registration. is it acceptable enough for the DB
                            Regards and Thanks in advance
                            Contrast is a potential issue.

                            Comment


                            • Hello dear screeners!
                              i have re-edited some older pics that have been prescreened before and have done a somewhat overhaul with its editing on them so i would really appreciate prescreening
                              Thanks in advance and stay safe
                              Attached Files

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Roskilde Aviation View Post
                                Hello dear screeners!
                                i have re-edited some older pics that have been prescreened before and have done a somewhat overhaul with its editing on them so i would really appreciate prescreening
                                Thanks in advance and stay safe
                                1. contrast
                                2. soft/out of focus
                                3. overprocessed
                                4. borderline soft

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X