Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roskilde Aviation - Pre Screening request

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Roskilde Aviation View Post
    Hello!
    i went out spotting today for ZE701 and have some results but due to camera issues i'm worried that they'll get rejcted so i want like prescreeinng on them

    thanks in advance and stay safe
    #1 - Soft.
    #2 - Halos around the engines.
    #3 - Soft.
    #4 - Soft, Dark and the horizon needs some CCW rotation.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by trenchjp View Post

      #1 - Soft.
      #2 - Halos around the engines.
      #3 - Soft.
      #4 - Soft, Dark and the horizon needs some CCW rotation.
      Ok, Thank you! the halos around #2 is only minor and will be fixed shortly. Also #3 i didn't think it was soft but more like color or something around that.

      Comment


      • Hello!
        i went out to EKVL today because they have open for outdoor easter. and i would really appreciate some pre-screening on these as i don't know if they're acceptable with contrast and sharpness (Picture 1 will be New Registration)
        Thanks in Advance and Stay safe
        Attached Files

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Roskilde Aviation View Post
          Hello!
          i went out to EKVL today because they have open for outdoor easter. and i would really appreciate some pre-screening on these as i don't know if they're acceptable with contrast and sharpness (Picture 1 will be New Registration)
          Thanks in Advance and Stay safe
          1. tighter crop better
          2. obstruction
          3. ok for me
          4. contrast
          5. dark, obstruction, centering

          Comment


          • Hello!
            i have re-edited one of the pictures about the contrast and i would like a pre-screening on it
            Regards!
            Attached Files

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Roskilde Aviation View Post
              Hello!
              i have re-edited one of the pictures about the contrast and i would like a pre-screening on it
              Regards!
              Still lack of contrast due of the bad light conditions.

              Comment


              • Hello!
                i went out to see this gem. i am unsure about contrast and there can't be sun on the aircraft because then it is backlit all day long so i would really like an opinion
                thanks in advance and stay safe
                Attached Files

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Roskilde Aviation View Post
                  Hello!
                  i went out to see this gem. i am unsure about contrast and there can't be sun on the aircraft because then it is backlit all day long so i would really like an opinion
                  thanks in advance and stay safe
                  It is lack of contrast, You could try take it as night shot (if possible), it maybe looks better

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X