Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Roskilde Aviation View Post
    Hello!
    i went out spotting today for ZE701 and have some results but due to camera issues i'm worried that they'll get rejcted so i want like prescreeinng on them

thanks in advance and stay safe
    #1 - Soft.
    #2 - Halos around the engines.
    #3 - Soft.
    #4 - Soft, Dark and the horizon needs some CCW rotation.

Comment

• Originally posted by trenchjp View Post

#1 - Soft.
      #2 - Halos around the engines.
      #3 - Soft.
      #4 - Soft, Dark and the horizon needs some CCW rotation.
      Ok, Thank you! the halos around #2 is only minor and will be fixed shortly. Also #3 i didn't think it was soft but more like color or something around that.

Comment

• Hello!
        i went out to EKVL today because they have open for outdoor easter. and i would really appreciate some pre-screening on these as i don't know if they're acceptable with contrast and sharpness (Picture 1 will be New Registration)
        Thanks in Advance and Stay safe
        Attached Files

Comment

Hello!
          i went out to EKVL today because they have open for outdoor easter. and i would really appreciate some pre-screening on these as i don't know if they're acceptable with contrast and sharpness (Picture 1 will be New Registration)
          Thanks in Advance and Stay safe
          1. tighter crop better
          2. obstruction
          3. ok for me
          4. contrast
          5. dark, obstruction, centering

Comment

• Hello!
            i have re-edited one of the pictures about the contrast and i would like a pre-screening on it
            Regards!
            Attached Files

Comment

Hello!
              i have re-edited one of the pictures about the contrast and i would like a pre-screening on it
              Regards!
              Still lack of contrast due of the bad light conditions.

Comment

• Hello!
                i went out to see this gem. i am unsure about contrast and there can't be sun on the aircraft because then it is backlit all day long so i would really like an opinion
                Attached Files

Comment

Hello!
                  i went out to see this gem. i am unsure about contrast and there can't be sun on the aircraft because then it is backlit all day long so i would really like an opinion
                  It is lack of contrast, You could try take it as night shot (if possible), it maybe looks better

Comment

• Hello!
                    i have this picture of NAX 789 i took today and was wondering about if it was okay to upload as i am quite unsure if contrast is fine and then the BN-2 Defender would count as for new painting as it is military also horizon?
                    Thanks in advance and stay safe
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hello!
                      i have this picture of NAX 789 i took today and was wondering about if it was okay to upload as i am quite unsure if contrast is fine and then the BN-2 Defender would count as for new painting as it is military also horizon?
                      Contrast and horizon look ok on both for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Contrast and horizon look ok on both for me.
                        Ok thanks you!
                        2 more questions, is there overprocessing on them or anything else? and will the BN-2 Defender count as hot since it has been repainted?
                        Regards!

Comment

Ok thanks you!
                          2 more questions, is there overprocessing on them or anything else? and will the BN-2 Defender count as hot since it has been repainted?
                          Regards!
                          Didn't see any issues with processing. If the scheme has been updated, then yes it would be hot.

Comment

• Hello again
                            so i tried with the BN-2A and it was rejected for vignetting? i can't find anything with vignetting or am i blind https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=9087241
                            Thanks in advance!

Comment

Hello again
                              so i tried with the BN-2A and it was rejected for vignetting? i can't find anything with vignetting or am i blind https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=9087241
                              Thanks in advance!
                              Top right corner is quite dark. Was it shot through a fence? If not, might just be clouds. If the latter, appeal with comments that there was no fence, it's just a dark cloud.

Comment

• Hello! i went out to see this Beech Premier I but i really couldn't get any other good spots to take pictures of it so i am asking if this is ok for the DB
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X