Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Roskilde Aviation View Post
    Hello!
    i went out for a test of a new lens and was wondering if this is too soft and is backlit i can't decide if it is so a little help is appreciated
    Thanks in advance and stay safe!
    Soft: a little bit, yes.
    Borderline backlit/poor contrast: also yes.

Comment

• Hello!
      i have these i took today but i was wondering if they're too soft for their size so i would like an opinion on that
      Thanks in advance
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello!
        i have these i took today but i was wondering if they're too soft for their size so i would like an opinion on that
        Thanks in advance
        Yes, both a bit soft.

Comment

• Hello!
          i went spotting today and took these 2, i was wondering if they would be okay with sharpness and horizon and if there's anything else i would appreciate knowing
          Thanks in advance!
          Attached Files

Comment

Hello!
            i went spotting today and took these 2, i was wondering if they would be okay with sharpness and horizon and if there's anything else i would appreciate knowing
            Thanks in advance!
            Very likely a contrast rejection.

Comment

• Hello!
              i was wondering about these 2 from today with Contrast and sharpness as i shot them in some bad conditions, if there is anything else i would appreciate knowing
              Attached Files

Comment

Hello!
                i was wondering about these 2 from today with Contrast and sharpness as i shot them in some bad conditions, if there is anything else i would appreciate knowing
                1. borderline contrast/noise
                2. contrast, color, noise, overprocessed

Comment

• Hello!
                  as i've recently gotten some soft rejections i was wondering if these are soft, i forgot an important setting so i'm not too sure if they look good enough with sharpness if there's anything else i would appreciate knowing

Attached Files

Comment

Hello!
                    as i've recently gotten some soft rejections i was wondering if these are soft, i forgot an important setting so i'm not too sure if they look good enough with sharpness if there's anything else i would appreciate knowing

All borderline (especially the first), but would be good enough for me. Adding a bit more sharpening wouldn't hurt, though.

Comment

• Hello!
                      i recently took these shots but as i got 1 of them rejected i would like to know if they're OK for the DB

Attached Files

Comment

Hello!
                        i recently took these shots but as i got 1 of them rejected i would like to know if they're OK for the DB

1. color
                        2. borderline color
                        3. contrast, borderline color
                        4. ok for me

Comment

• Hello!
                          i have these 2 i took yesterday, i noticed that after i were done that the pictures ran on some bad settings and i was wondering if they're soft or overprocessed as i am not sure if they're, processing is because there is some things on the A330 but i can't decide it

Thanks in advance and stay safe
                          Attached Files

Comment

Hello!
                            i have these 2 i took yesterday, i noticed that after i were done that the pictures ran on some bad settings and i was wondering if they're soft or overprocessed as i am not sure if they're, processing is because there is some things on the A330 but i can't decide it

Thanks in advance and stay safe
                            1. borderline contrast/soft
                            2. overprocessed, borderline contrast

Comment

• Hello!
                              i got this picture today and wanted to try a new size, i'm not too sure if it is too soft for its size or if it is okay so i would like an opinion
                              Attached Files

Comment

Hello!
                                i got this picture today and wanted to try a new size, i'm not too sure if it is too soft for its size or if it is okay so i would like an opinion
                                Yes, too soft.

Comment

Working...
                                X