Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Roskilde Aviation View Post
    Hello
    i have worked on the picture again and discovered it was something with the colors to do with somewhat the overprocessing
    i would really like to know if it is okay or Borderline for an Upload to DB if not then i would really appreciate knowing why
    Thanks in advance and stay safe
    Image is soft and borderline compressed.

Comment

• Hello!
      i went out spotting again and found a Norwegian 737 MAX and it will be new registration so i would really appreciate an opinion on these images.
      Regards and Thanks in advance
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello!
        i went out spotting again and found a Norwegian 737 MAX and it will be new registration so i would really appreciate an opinion on these images.
        I´m not screener, but in my opinion..

1. Mainly horizon, contrast and soft.. probably you´ll have problems with the reflection, so it´d be better if you have another without it.
        2. Obstruction (stairway), also it has other issues like the horizon, but the obtruction is not fixable.
        3. Horizon / Low in frame / Undersharpened

Regards!
        Pablo Gonzalez de Leon

Comment

• Hello! Screeners!
          i have done some work on the 737MAX and as Pablo pointed out. the reflection may be a problem but there's not much i could do about it as there was a container and car in the way. if i walked towards the car i would loose some of the (about 2 feet towards) and with the container i wouldn't even walk 1 feet from loosing some of the nose. but i have also tried to correct other key factors and hope it'll be Okay
          Thanks in advance and Stay safe
          Attached Files

Comment

Hello! Screeners!
            i have done some work on the 737MAX and as Pablo pointed out. the reflection may be a problem but there's not much i could do about it as there was a container and car in the way. if i walked towards the car i would loose some of the (about 2 feet towards) and with the container i wouldn't even walk 1 feet from loosing some of the nose. but i have also tried to correct other key factors and hope it'll be Okay
            Thanks in advance and Stay safe
            Image is soft, obstructed, and shows the car registration in the foreground, which would be a motive rejection.

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Image is soft, obstructed, and shows the car registration in the foreground, which would be a motive rejection.
              Hmmm ok, is the obstruction because the tires aren't fully visible?

Comment

Hmmm ok, is the obstruction because the tires aren't fully visible?
                Yes, there appears to be some kind of sign/equipment blocking the main gear.

Comment

• Ok, Thank you!
                  i'll take a look later as i can't really see it

Comment

• Hello!
                    i some pictures i am unsure of because of dust spots may have messed the pictures up along with softness so i would really appreciate an opinion on these images (Side note to the MAX: the weird thing was something holding the gear in place due to ice)
                    thanks in advance and stay safe
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hello!
                      i some pictures i am unsure of because of dust spots may have messed the pictures up along with softness so i would really appreciate an opinion on these images (Side note to the MAX: the weird thing was something holding the gear in place due to ice)
                      thanks in advance and stay safe
                      1. soft, overprocessed
                      2. ok for me
                      3. obstruction
                      4. soft, obstruction, overprocessed

Comment

• Hello!
                        i am wondering if they tail shot is okay for the DB my main concern is softness and if there maybe is anything else other than my suspicion then i would really appreciate knowing
                        Attached Files

Comment

Hello!
                          i am wondering if they tail shot is okay for the DB my main concern is softness and if there maybe is anything else other than my suspicion then i would really appreciate knowing
                          No, this would be rejected for cut off.

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

No, this would be rejected for cut off.
                            hmmm that's sad as there were signs and building covering the fuselage so i could only get a tail picture

Comment

• Hello!
                              i have these pictures that i am worried about being too soft and overprocessed so i would really appreciate an opinion
                              Thanks in advance and stay safe!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Hello!
                                i have these pictures that i am worried about being too soft and overprocessed so i would really appreciate an opinion
                                Thanks in advance and stay safe!
                                1, 3. borderline soft
                                2. soft

Comment

Working...
                                X