Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Roskilde Aviation View Post
    Hello!
    i went out planespotting yet again... and my AF is messing up so i've done manual yet again today and would like an opinion on these pictures
    Thanks in advance and Stay safe
    Soft for most of them, and horizon might be an issue as well on 1 and 3.

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Soft for most of them, and horizon might be an issue as well on 1 and 3.
      Ok thanks! i don't know if i can fix 2 of them but is 3 and 4 soft? so i can potentionaly fix them

Comment

Ok thanks! i don't know if i can fix 2 of them but is 3 and 4 soft? so i can potentionaly fix them
        Borderline soft, for both, yes. I would assume easy to fix.

Comment

• Hello!
          i have tried adding sharpness to these pictures and would like to know if they're acceptable for the DB
          Regards and Thanks in advance!
          Attached Files

Comment

Hello!
            i have tried adding sharpness to these pictures and would like to know if they're acceptable for the DB
            1. horizon (worse now)
            2. ok for me

Comment

• Hello!
              i have re-edited these images and i would really like an opinion on them as i am still unsure about them
              1) Horizon is my problem here. i spent 2 hours on that single image to try and correct it as best as possible
              2) Soft.
              3) overprocessed
              Thanks in advance and stay safe
              Attached Files

Comment

Hello!
                i have re-edited these images and i would really like an opinion on them as i am still unsure about them
                1) Horizon is my problem here. i spent 2 hours on that single image to try and correct it as best as possible
                2) Soft.
                3) overprocessed
                1. horizon. needs CCW rotation.
                2. centering, borderline soft/overprocessed
                3. centering, dark/contrast

Comment

1. horizon. needs CCW rotation.
                  2. centering, borderline soft/overprocessed
                  3. centering, dark/contrast
                  Thank you! i'll discard #1 as i can't rotate it anymore but thank you!

Comment

• Hello!
                    I went out for some quick shots today for my birthday and i saw this bird and i am wondering if it is okay with the sharpness as i am quite on the not too sure side on that 1 so i would really appreciate an opinion
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hello!
                      I went out for some quick shots today for my birthday and i saw this bird and i am wondering if it is okay with the sharpness as i am quite on the not too sure side on that 1 so i would really appreciate an opinion
                      Borderline soft/heat hazed. Probably a rejection as-is but might be easy enough to fix.

Comment

Borderline soft/heat hazed. Probably a rejection as-is but might be easy enough to fix.
                        Ok Thanks! but i am a bit confused on how i can fix it as i've never really dealt with Heat Haze before so if you know i would reallty appreciate to know or could it be fine for a New Registration ?

Comment

Ok Thanks! but i am a bit confused on how i can fix it as i've never really dealt with Heat Haze before so if you know i would reallty appreciate to know or could it be fine for a New Registration ?
                          Heathaze (if that's what it actually is) can't be fixed, only minimized/hidden.

Comment

Heathaze (if that's what it actually is) can't be fixed, only minimized/hidden.
                            Ok Thanks for letting me know! i have done a bit of research and i tried to minimize the "Heat Haze" if it is that. so i would like a pre-screening on this image
                            Regards and Thanks in advance
                            Attached Files

Comment

Ok Thanks for letting me know! i have done a bit of research and i tried to minimize the "Heat Haze" if it is that. so i would like a pre-screening on this image
                              Regards and Thanks in advance
                              Don't see a huge difference, think this one is still borderline soft.

Comment

• Hello! i have this picture i can't really decide if this is acceptable because of the contrast on the it so i would really appreciate an opinon on it
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X