Roskilde Aviation - Pre Screening request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!
    i have these pictures i took on sunday and i'm worried about them regarding Horizon unlevel and Softness is my speculation true or are they okay
    Thanks in advance and stay safe
    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Roskilde Aviation View Post
      Hello! i have this picture i can't really decide if this is acceptable because of the contrast on the it so i would really appreciate an opinon on it
      Regards and Thanks in advance!
      Soft and poor contrast.

Originally posted by Roskilde Aviation View Post
      Hello!
      i have these pictures i took on sunday and i'm worried about them regarding Horizon unlevel and Softness is my speculation true or are they okay
      First is a bit dark, others would be ok for me.

Comment

• Hello!
        as you have said the first one was a bit too dark so i fixed it and wants to know if it is enough
        Thanks in Advance!
        Attached Files

Comment

Hello!
          as you have said the first one was a bit too dark so i fixed it and wants to know if it is enough
          Thanks in Advance!
          Exposure looks ok to me.

Comment

• Hello!
            i have a general question: if an airline starts flying the MAX with passengers for the first time since the grounding, does it count as a Hot photo ?
            Regards!

Comment

Hello!
              i have a general question: if an airline starts flying the MAX with passengers for the first time since the grounding, does it count as a Hot photo ?
              No.

Comment

• Hello!
                i went out spotting for the Icelandair 737 MAX service starting up again and i got some shots with different settings but i am quite unsure about them so i would really appreciate an opinion on them
                Thanks in advance and stay safe .)
                Attached Files

Comment

Hello!
                  i went out spotting for the Icelandair 737 MAX service starting up again and i got some shots with different settings but i am quite unsure about them so i would really appreciate an opinion on them
                  Thanks in advance and stay safe .)
                  1. ok for me
                  2. (low) contrast
                  3. overprocessed, dirty
                  4. ok for me

Comment

• Hello!
                    i got this rejected for is it too soft to appeal or if not would it help to resize it ?thanks in advance and stay safe

Comment

Hello!
                      i got this rejected for is it too soft to appeal or if not would it help to resize it ?thanks in advance and stay safe
                      Image is indeed too soft.

Comment

• Hello!
                        i have tried adding more contrast but i don't still know if it enough so if it okay now i would really appreciate knowing
                        Regards and thanks in advance
                        Attached Files

Comment

Hello!
                          i have tried adding more contrast but i don't still know if it enough so if it okay now i would really appreciate knowing
                          Regards and thanks in advance
                          Borderline contrast, but acceptable for me. This version also a bit softer/more compressed.

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Borderline contrast, but acceptable for me. This version also a bit softer/more compressed.
                            But is it still acceptable? i do believe the compression had come because of some dehazing i put on it while tuning down other options.

Comment

But is it still acceptable? i do believe the compression had come because of some dehazing i put on it while tuning down other options.
                              Would be a soft/compression rejection for me. Dehaze (or similar) is best avoided in all situations.

Comment

• Hello!
                                i went out spotting today for ZE701 and have some results but due to camera issues i'm worried that they'll get rejcted so i want like prescreeinng on them

thanks in advance and stay safe
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X