Roskilde Aviation - Pre Screening request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!
    i have this cockpit photo of restored OY-DCC and i was wondering if it is too noisy as i am unsure of that
    If there is anything else i would appreciate knowing

Thanks in advance and stay safe!
    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Roskilde Aviation View Post
      Hello!
      i have this cockpit photo of restored OY-DCC and i was wondering if it is too noisy as i am unsure of that
      If there is anything else i would appreciate knowing

Noise ok, but too dark.

Comment

• Hello!
        today i got these 2 rejected for softness but i don't think they're, so to make sure i'm not wasting to appealing them right away i want to know if they're worth appealing
        JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Thanks in advance

Comment

Hello!
          today i got these 2 rejected for softness but i don't think they're, so to make sure i'm not wasting to appealing them right away i want to know if they're worth appealing
          Slightly soft (and also noise on the first), but would have been ok for me. I tend to be a bit more lenient on softness, so not sure how successful any appeal would be

Comment

• Hello!
            i was wondering about this as i shot it under a wing of another aircraft, my main concerns are horizon and softness as it were rejected with those reasons last time but i have re-edited

Attached Files

Comment

Hello!
              i was wondering about this as i shot it under a wing of another aircraft, my main concerns are horizon and softness as it were rejected with those reasons last time but i have re-edited

Horizon looks ok to me, but still quite soft.

Comment

• Hello!
                i have re-edited some older shots from this summer but i can't decide if they're OK for the DB so i would like an opinion on them

Thanks in advance and Merry christmas!
                Attached Files

Comment

Hello!
                  i have re-edited some older shots from this summer but i can't decide if they're OK for the DB so i would like an opinion on them

Thanks in advance and Merry christmas!
                  1. compression
                  2. soft
                  3. overexposed/contrast
                  4. borderline compression/contrast

Comment

• Hello
                    I took these 2 today and was wondering about these things about them
                    1) Softness and Dark
                    2) Softness/Noise and was rejected for Backlit?
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hello
                      I took these 2 today and was wondering about these things about them
                      1) Softness and Dark
                      2) Softness/Noise and was rejected for Backlit?
                      1. centering, noise, borderline soft
                      2. soft, noise, contrast

Comment

• Hello!
                        i have this picture i took today, i was wondering about if it is too dark for the DB if there is anything else i would appreciate knowing

Thanks in Advance and Merry Christmas!
                        Attached Files

Comment

Hello!
                          i have this picture i took today, i was wondering about if it is too dark for the DB if there is anything else i would appreciate knowing

Thanks in Advance and Merry Christmas!
                          Exposure is ok, but borderline contrast/soft.

Comment

• Hello!

i have this picture from the farewell flight, i am not too sure about exposure/sharpness and horizon so i would like a final opinion on it before i upload it, if there is anyting else i would appreciate knowing

Thanks in advance, Merry christmas and Happy new year!
                            Attached Files

Comment

Hello!

i have this picture from the farewell flight, i am not too sure about exposure/sharpness and horizon so i would like a final opinion on it before i upload it, if there is anyting else i would appreciate knowing

Thanks in advance, Merry christmas and Happy new year!
                              Exposure and horizon look ok. Borderline motive as people are somewhat obstructing the cabin view.

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Exposure and horizon look ok. Borderline motive as people are somewhat obstructing the cabin view.
                                Alrighty thanks! it is some Avgeeks from various places and some of them even upload pictures to Jetphotos

Comment

Working...
                                X