Roskilde Aviation - Pre Screening request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you!
    Since that one won't be good enough i was wondering about these 2, both were shot in bad lightning but i have tried to pump the contrast up but i am not too sure if it'll be okay for the DB so i would like an opinion

Thanks in advance
    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Roskilde Aviation View Post
      Thank you!
      Since that one won't be good enough i was wondering about these 2, both were shot in bad lightning but i have tried to pump the contrast up but i am not too sure if it'll be okay for the DB so i would like an opinion

Thanks in advance
      Both borderline for lack of contrast.

Comment

• Hello!
        i went out flying SAS E195 and was wondering about these shots as i am not too sure if they're ok with Softness and too dark. if there's anything else i would appreciate knowing
        Attached Files

Comment

Hello!
          i went out flying SAS E195 and was wondering about these shots as i am not too sure if they're ok with Softness and too dark. if there's anything else i would appreciate knowing
          1. borderline soft/contrast
          2. centering, borderline soft
          3. soft, borderline contrast

Comment

• Hello!
            i took this today and am not quite sure if it okay with contrast so i will ask for an opinion before i upload. if there's anything else i would appreciate knowing

Thanks in advance and happy travels!
            Attached Files

Comment

Hello!
              i took this today and am not quite sure if it okay with contrast so i will ask for an opinion before i upload. if there's anything else i would appreciate knowing

Thanks in advance and happy travels!
              Contrast ok for me, but somewhat of a yellow/green tint.

Comment

• Hello!
                i took these today and they were rejected for contrast and oversharp and i have now editied them again plus one that is not backlit but i rather if it was okay with contrast and was wondering about them
                Attached Files

Comment

Hello!
                  i took these today and they were rejected for contrast and oversharp and i have now editied them again plus one that is not backlit but i rather if it was okay with contrast and was wondering about them
                  1. borderline contrast
                  2. borderline soft
                  3. contrast

Comment

• Hello!
                    i have these from today i was wondering about with contrast and sharpness as i don't know if they're too soft or not and have too low contrast. if there's anything else, i would appreciate knowing

Thanks in advance and stay safe
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hello!
                      i have these from today i was wondering about with contrast and sharpness as i don't know if they're too soft or not and have too low contrast. if there's anything else, i would appreciate knowing

Yes, borderline soft/contrast (especially last three), but would be ok for me.

Comment

• Hello!
                        yesterday i went on a Spotting tour and got these images i was wondering about so i would appreciate a pre-screening
                        Attached Files

Comment

Hello!
                          yesterday i went on a Spotting tour and got these images i was wondering about so i would appreciate a pre-screening
                          1, 2, 4. soft
                          3. backlit/contrast. not fixable.

Comment

• Hello!
                            i took this L-410 cockpit picture today and was wondering if it is okay for the DB as i am not sure

Thanks in advance and happy summer!
                            Attached Files

Comment

Hello!
                              i took this L-410 cockpit picture today and was wondering if it is okay for the DB as i am not sure

Thanks in advance and happy summer!
                              Somewhat blurry in spots, and exterior highlights totally blown out.

Comment

• Hello!
                                i took these today and i were wondering if they're too soft or not if there's anything else i would appreciate knowing

Thanks in Advance and happy summer!
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X