• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dlowwa
    replied
    Originally posted by Roskilde Aviation View Post
    Hello!
    i took these today and they were rejected for contrast and oversharp and i have now editied them again plus one that is not backlit but i rather if it was okay with contrast and was wondering about them
    1. borderline contrast
    2. borderline soft
    3. contrast

Leave a comment:

• Roskilde Aviation
    replied
    Hello!
    i took these today and they were rejected for contrast and oversharp and i have now editied them again plus one that is not backlit but i rather if it was okay with contrast and was wondering about them
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hello!
    i took this today and am not quite sure if it okay with contrast so i will ask for an opinion before i upload. if there's anything else i would appreciate knowing

Thanks in advance and happy travels!
    Contrast ok for me, but somewhat of a yellow/green tint.

Leave a comment:

• Roskilde Aviation
    replied
    Hello!
    i took this today and am not quite sure if it okay with contrast so i will ask for an opinion before i upload. if there's anything else i would appreciate knowing

Thanks in advance and happy travels!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hello!
    i went out flying SAS E195 and was wondering about these shots as i am not too sure if they're ok with Softness and too dark. if there's anything else i would appreciate knowing
    1. borderline soft/contrast
    2. centering, borderline soft
    3. soft, borderline contrast

Leave a comment:

• Roskilde Aviation
    replied
    Hello!
    i went out flying SAS E195 and was wondering about these shots as i am not too sure if they're ok with Softness and too dark. if there's anything else i would appreciate knowing
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Thank you!
    Since that one won't be good enough i was wondering about these 2, both were shot in bad lightning but i have tried to pump the contrast up but i am not too sure if it'll be okay for the DB so i would like an opinion

Thanks in advance
    Both borderline for lack of contrast.

Leave a comment:

• Roskilde Aviation
    replied
    Thank you!
    Since that one won't be good enough i was wondering about these 2, both were shot in bad lightning but i have tried to pump the contrast up but i am not too sure if it'll be okay for the DB so i would like an opinion

Thanks in advance
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hello!
    i got this picture today and wanted to try a new size, i'm not too sure if it is too soft for its size or if it is okay so i would like an opinion
    Thanks in advance and stay safe!
    Yes, too soft.

Leave a comment:

• Roskilde Aviation
    replied
    Hello!
    i got this picture today and wanted to try a new size, i'm not too sure if it is too soft for its size or if it is okay so i would like an opinion
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hello!
    i have these 2 i took yesterday, i noticed that after i were done that the pictures ran on some bad settings and i was wondering if they're soft or overprocessed as i am not sure if they're, processing is because there is some things on the A330 but i can't decide it

Thanks in advance and stay safe
    1. borderline contrast/soft
    2. overprocessed, borderline contrast

Leave a comment:

• Roskilde Aviation
    replied
    Hello!
    i have these 2 i took yesterday, i noticed that after i were done that the pictures ran on some bad settings and i was wondering if they're soft or overprocessed as i am not sure if they're, processing is because there is some things on the A330 but i can't decide it

Thanks in advance and stay safe
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hello!
    i recently took these shots but as i got 1 of them rejected i would like to know if they're OK for the DB

1. color
    2. borderline color
    3. contrast, borderline color
    4. ok for me

Leave a comment:

• Roskilde Aviation
    replied
    Hello!
    i recently took these shots but as i got 1 of them rejected i would like to know if they're OK for the DB

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hello!
    as i've recently gotten some soft rejections i was wondering if these are soft, i forgot an important setting so i'm not too sure if they look good enough with sharpness if there's anything else i would appreciate knowing

All borderline (especially the first), but would be good enough for me. Adding a bit more sharpening wouldn't hurt, though.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X