X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roskilde Aviation
    replied
    Hello!
    i have these pictures i would really appreciate an opinion on. The Ryanair got rejected back in june for "Contrast" and the Qatar has been pre-screened before but i got told it was over-processed so i would really appreciate knowing if i have fixed them, if there is anything else i would also like to know
    Regards and Thanks in advance!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Originally posted by Roskilde Aviation View Post
    Hello!
    i have these pictures i'm worried about cause of overprocessing and softness so i would really like an opinion on them
    Thanks in advance and stay safe
    All overprocessed except the first. Also soft and dust spots.

Leave a comment:

• Roskilde Aviation
    replied
    Hello!
    i have these pictures i'm worried about cause of overprocessing and softness so i would really like an opinion on them
    Thanks in advance and stay safe
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• PabloGlez
    replied
    Hello!
    i went out to CPH to do some spotting again as it will be the only day with good weather for some time. but i have had some problems with the Auto Focus lately so i do mostly manual so i would really appreciate pre-screening on these i most worried about softness and Overprocessing
    1. Small halos and borderline contrast (avoid edit to much light shadows).
    2. Cut off, and contrast.
    3. Ok for me.
    4. Overprocessed and dust spots.

Leave a comment:

• Roskilde Aviation
    replied
    Hello!
    i went out to CPH to do some spotting again as it will be the only day with good weather for some time. but i have had some problems with the Auto Focus lately so i do mostly manual so i would really appreciate pre-screening on these i most worried about softness and Overprocessing
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Roskilde Aviation
    replied
    Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Quality looks acceptable to me, though be careful some of those birds don't get mistaken for dust spots.
    Ok thanks you! and that isn't birds that is leafs but thank you so much!

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hello... again!
    sorry for this incovenience but i just have to ask: i have turn up for the whites as i discovered it was tuned down a bit so is it okay for the DB now
    Thanks in advance and have great night
    Quality looks acceptable to me, though be careful some of those birds don't get mistaken for dust spots.

Leave a comment:

• Roskilde Aviation
    replied
    Hello... again!
    sorry for this incovenience but i just have to ask: i have turn up for the whites as i discovered it was tuned down a bit so is it okay for the DB now
    Thanks in advance and have great night
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hello!
    this Helicopter came by my local football fields today so it was a trip down to see it.
    i would really like to know if it is acceptable. if it isn't then what is wrong with it
    Regards and Thanks in advance
    A touch dark, otherwise quality looks ok to me.

Leave a comment:

• Roskilde Aviation
    replied
    Hello!
    this Helicopter came by my local football fields today so it was a trip down to see it.
    i would really like to know if it is acceptable. if it isn't then what is wrong with it
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hello!
    i have these pictures that i am worried about being too soft and overprocessed so i would really appreciate an opinion
    Thanks in advance and stay safe!
    1, 3. borderline soft
    2. soft

Leave a comment:

• Roskilde Aviation
    replied
    Hello!
    i have these pictures that i am worried about being too soft and overprocessed so i would really appreciate an opinion
    Thanks in advance and stay safe!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Roskilde Aviation
    replied
    Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

No, this would be rejected for cut off.
    hmmm that's sad as there were signs and building covering the fuselage so i could only get a tail picture

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hello!
    i am wondering if they tail shot is okay for the DB my main concern is softness and if there maybe is anything else other than my suspicion then i would really appreciate knowing
    No, this would be rejected for cut off.

Leave a comment:

• Roskilde Aviation
    replied
    Hello!
    i am wondering if they tail shot is okay for the DB my main concern is softness and if there maybe is anything else other than my suspicion then i would really appreciate knowing
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X