Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pre-screening Advice for LewisW295 Please

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Gooooood Evening!

    Could I get your thoughts on these please? Specifically sharpening artifacts and bodged colour.

    Thanks in advance!

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1219-Edit-2.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	509.8 KB
ID:	1130605Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1214-Edit.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	528.3 KB
ID:	1130606

    Comment


    • Originally posted by LewisW295 View Post
      Gooooood Evening!

      Could I get your thoughts on these please? Specifically sharpening artifacts and bodged colour.
      1. soft, dark, borderline vignetting
      2. vignetting, borderline dark/contrast

      Comment


      • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

        1. soft, dark, borderline vignetting
        2. vignetting, borderline dark/contrast
        I don't understand how these could have vignetting when they are cropped in. Is it an inverted vignetting (the light on the rotor) or could I of introduced it accidentally with editing(Pinetools showed a darker tendency towards the upper corners)? Any advice appreciated on that one buddy! I'll scrap any hopes for the Corendon though.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by LewisW295 View Post

          I don't understand how these could have vignetting when they are cropped in. Is it an inverted vignetting (the light on the rotor) or could I of introduced it accidentally with editing(Pinetools showed a darker tendency towards the upper corners)? Any advice appreciated on that one buddy! I'll scrap any hopes for the Corendon though.
          It's not too severe, but the top corners (esp. right) are darker than the rest of the frame.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

            It's not too severe, but the top corners (esp. right) are darker than the rest of the frame.
            Thanks buddy. Will take a look into it

            Comment


            • Good evening

              Could I please garner some feedback on this shot? Also, does this class as a night shot as it was shot during sunset?

              Thanks in advance

              Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1582.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	564.3 KB
ID:	1144356

              Comment


              • Originally posted by LewisW295 View Post
                Good evening

                Could I please garner some feedback on this shot? Also, does this class as a night shot as it was shot during sunset?
                Likely a rejection for dark. Yes Night Shot.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                  Likely a rejection for dark. Yes Night Shot.
                  Thanks. Fixable in your opinion?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by LewisW295 View Post

                    Thanks. Fixable in your opinion?
                    Possibly.

                    Comment


                    • Good Evening

                      Can I get your thoughts on these please?

                      PA28 - The presence of the cover.
                      Image for Dunkeswell Aerodrome (not my usual forte)
                      WWE Global - Possible contrast

                      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1508.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	748.1 KB
ID:	1144544Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1510.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	939.8 KB
ID:	1144545Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1587.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	610.7 KB
ID:	1144546
                      Attached Files

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by LewisW295 View Post
                        Good Evening

                        Can I get your thoughts on these please?

                        PA28 - The presence of the cover.
                        Image for Dunkeswell Aerodrome (not my usual forte)
                        WWE Global - Possible contrast
                        1. contrast
                        2. motive
                        3. contrast

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                          1. contrast
                          2. motive
                          3. contrast
                          Thanks mate.

                          Is one fixable? Was good weather when it was taken

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by LewisW295 View Post

                            Thanks mate.

                            Is one fixable? Was good weather when it was taken
                            Doubt it, but you are welcome to try. Weather doesn't look good..

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                              Doubt it, but you are welcome to try. Weather doesn't look good..
                              Aside from being a tad cold, it was actually quite a nice day , that aside, I'll leave it be. Maybe one day I'll revisit it but it's a PA28 so it's not urgent haha

                              Comment


                              • Good Evening!

                                Can I get some feedback on the below images, especially for softness/contrast?

                                Regarding image 2, I'm not overly convinced of it getting past contrast but if it does, would it be a motive issue or cutoff ?

                                Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1792.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	386.1 KB
ID:	1149473Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1682.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	496.8 KB
ID:	1149474Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1697.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	540.4 KB
ID:	1149475

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X