Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rejected Photo / Pre Screening Advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Rejected Photo / Pre Screening Advice

    I would like some advice on this photo that was rejected. Can this be changed in lightroom?

    Thanks in advance.Click image for larger version

Name:	planes(queenstown)-9.jpg
Views:	386
Size:	857.6 KB
ID:	1099768

  • #2
    Originally posted by corndog05 View Post
    I would like some advice on this photo that was rejected. Can this be changed in lightroom?

    Thanks in advance.Click image for larger version

Name:	planes(queenstown)-9.jpg
Views:	386
Size:	857.6 KB
ID:	1099768
    Depending on the quality of the original, possible. I would guess it was at least rejected for centering, horizon, and softness, so you would probably want to address those issues.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

      Depending on the quality of the original, possible. I would guess it was at least rejected for centering, horizon, and softness, so you would probably want to address those issues.
      Thanks. I will address those issues and send it back here to get some advice. Thanks again

      Comment


      • #4
        Just curiosity:

        1. Except centering and horizon did you get other rejection reasons?
        2. Is "BZP the complete registration? In which country if I may ask.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by gxaid View Post
          Just curiosity:

          2. Is "BZP the complete registration? In which country if I may ask.
          Almost certainly New Zealand.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by gxaid View Post
            Just curiosity:

            1. Except centering and horizon did you get other rejection reasons?
            2. Is "BZP the complete registration? In which country if I may ask.
            The complete rego is ZK-BZP, in NZ you only have to print the last 3 letters on the aircraft for identification. Quite often they are identified as just 'BZP' rather than the full thing.

            Comment


            • #7
              yes the correct reg will be ZK-BZP.

              Comment

              Working...
              X