Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ms spot- prescreening advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hello, would this picture be acceptable? If not, why would it be rejected?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_21new14.JPG
Views:	136
Size:	591.7 KB
ID:	1123135
    Thanks!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by ms spot View Post
      Hello, would this picture be acceptable? If not, why would it be rejected?
      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_21new14.JPG
Views:	136
Size:	591.7 KB
ID:	1123135
      Thanks!
      Borderline for heat haze & color (white balance too warm).

      Comment


      • Does it look better now?
        Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_21newj14.JPG
Views:	129
Size:	604.4 KB
ID:	1123158

        Comment


        • Originally posted by ms spot View Post
          Does it look better now?
          Color looks fine. Still a bit heat hazed.

          Comment


          • Thank you!

            Comment


            • Hello again, I'd like to have an opinion on following images:
              Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_36new43.JPG
Views:	105
Size:	532.9 KB
ID:	1123868Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_32newj87.JPG
Views:	97
Size:	637.2 KB
ID:	1123869Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_37new41.JPG
Views:	100
Size:	623.5 KB
ID:	1123870
              If they are not acceptable, I'd like to know why they would be rejected. Main concerns are: contrast, exposure and sharpening.
              Thanks for your support!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by ms spot View Post
                Hello again, I'd like to have an opinion on following images:
                1. borderline soft
                2. contrast
                3. dark

                1 & 3 should be easy enough to fix.

                Comment


                • Hi, I'd like to know if the following picture would be acceptable in terms of contrast and sharpening:
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_42new11.JPG
Views:	95
Size:	464.8 KB
ID:	1124304
                  Thanks!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by ms spot View Post
                    Hi, I'd like to know if the following picture would be acceptable in terms of contrast and sharpening:
                    Sharpening looks ok, but contrast does not.

                    Comment


                    • Hi, would the following picture be acceptable? If not, why would it be rejected? If yes, should I select the category "night shot"?
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_43new89.JPG
Views:	86
Size:	569.6 KB
ID:	1124540

                      Comment


                      • I would also like to have the following image prescreened:
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_43newf58.JPG
Views:	79
Size:	529.8 KB
ID:	1124545

                        Thank you!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by ms spot View Post
                          Hi, would the following picture be acceptable? If not, why would it be rejected? If yes, should I select the category "night shot"?
                          Soft, noisy, borderline contrast. Not Night Shot.

                          Originally posted by ms spot View Post
                          I would also like to have the following image prescreened:
                          ​​​​​​​Borderline dark.

                          Comment


                          • Is there a higher probability for images taken close to sunrise without any light source to be noisy?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by ms spot View Post
                              Is there a higher probability for images taken close to sunrise without any light source to be noisy?
                              There is a higher probability for images taken with higher ISO or that have been significantly brightened to be noisy.

                              Comment


                              • Hi, would you please prescreen these two photos, too?
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_45new00.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	691.6 KB
ID:	1124693Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_45new28.JPG
Views:	71
Size:	617.2 KB
ID:	1124694
                                Thank you!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X