Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ms spot- prescreening advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by ms spot View Post
    Hi, would you please prescreen these two photos, too?
    Both quite soft and badly overprocessed.

    Comment


    • Hi, would this picture be acceptable? (if not, why not?)
      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_57new59.JPG
Views:	71
Size:	523.4 KB
ID:	1126232
      Thank you!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by ms spot View Post
        Hi, would this picture be acceptable? (if not, why not?)
        Dark, soft, and horizon is badly off.

        Comment


        • Hi, would you please prescreen the following picture?
          Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_61newg28.JPG
Views:	58
Size:	533.0 KB
ID:	1127211
          Thanks

          Comment


          • Originally posted by ms spot View Post
            Hi, would you please prescreen the following picture?
            Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_61newg28.JPG
Views:	58
Size:	533.0 KB
ID:	1127211
            Thanks
            Hi,
            Horizon is off and. it's really too dark and I doubt you can improve the general contrast.

            Regards
            Alex

            Comment


            • Hi, would the following picture be acceptable or is it too noisy?
              Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_61newh81.JPG
Views:	43
Size:	444.7 KB
ID:	1127405
              Thanks

              Comment


              • Originally posted by ms spot View Post
                Hi, would the following picture be acceptable or is it too noisy?
                Looks a bit soft/blurry in spots, but don't think noise is a big issue.

                Comment


                • Hi, would you please prescreen the following photo?
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_64new75.JPG
Views:	22
Size:	529.6 KB
ID:	1127792
                  Thank you!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by ms spot View Post
                    Hi, would you please prescreen the following photo?
                    Would be rejected for horizon.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X