Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ms spot- prescreening advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Thank you!
    Sorry to ask again for your advice but I have some new photos which were taken in very poor light and about which I am really unsure. I like the angle and I really tried to edit it properly so it would be helpful to know if the quality is sufficient for Jetphotos, if not I would leave them for my own collection...
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_07new22.JPG
Views:	60
Size:	554.5 KB
ID:	1114946Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_06new55.JPG
Views:	57
Size:	561.0 KB
ID:	1114947Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_06new87.JPG
Views:	58
Size:	561.2 KB
ID:	1114948
    Thank you!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by ms spot View Post
      Thank you!
      Sorry to ask again for your advice but I have some new photos which were taken in very poor light and about which I am really unsure. I like the angle and I really tried to edit it properly so it would be helpful to know if the quality is sufficient for Jetphotos, if not I would leave them for my own collection...
      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_07new22.JPG
Views:	60
Size:	554.5 KB
ID:	1114946Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_06new55.JPG
Views:	57
Size:	561.0 KB
ID:	1114947Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_06new87.JPG
Views:	58
Size:	561.2 KB
ID:	1114948
      Thank you!
      None of these would be acceptable. They are all quite soft and have very poor contrast.

      Comment


      • Thanks! Are these images fixable? If not, is the softness fixable?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by ms spot View Post
          Thanks! Are these images fixable? If not, is the softness fixable?
          Very unlikely to be fixable.

          Comment


          • Would you please tell me if the following photos are acceptable and if not, why they would be rejected?
            Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_09new32.JPG Views:	0 Size:	619.6 KB ID:	1115686Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_09new75.JPG Views:	0 Size:	454.1 KB ID:	1115687Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_10new64.JPG Views:	0 Size:	430.7 KB ID:	1115688 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_08new69.JPG
Views:	51
Size:	556.0 KB
ID:	1115693

            Comment


            • Originally posted by ms spot View Post
              Would you please tell me if the following photos are acceptable and if not, why they would be rejected?
              All would be rejected for dark/contrast/backlit.

              Comment


              • Hello, would you please prescreen the following images?
                Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_34new46.JPG
Views:	39
Size:	566.4 KB
ID:	1116369Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_35new35.JPG
Views:	35
Size:	639.2 KB
ID:	1116370
                Thank you

                Comment


                • Originally posted by ms spot View Post
                  Hello, would you please prescreen the following images?
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_34new46.JPG
Views:	39
Size:	566.4 KB
ID:	1116369Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_35new35.JPG
Views:	35
Size:	639.2 KB
ID:	1116370
                  Thank you
                  1. contrast, borderline soft
                  2. soft, horizon, borderline contrast

                  Comment


                  • Hello, would you please tell me if the sharpening on the following pictures is enough / too much / too low as the originals seem kind of soft.
                    (I have tried to scale them down as much as possible in order to hide the softness)
                    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_45new90.jpg Views:	0 Size:	434.1 KB ID:	1116847Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_45new18.JPG Views:	0 Size:	420.1 KB ID:	1116848Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_46new25.jpg Views:	0 Size:	450.1 KB ID:	1116849Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_45new11.JPG Views:	0 Size:	476.7 KB ID:	1116850
                    Thanks!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by ms spot View Post
                      Hello, would you please tell me if the sharpening on the following pictures is enough / too much / too low as the originals seem kind of soft.
                      Third one a bit soft, but sharpening should otherwise be ok.

                      Comment


                      • Oh, nice to hear! Thanks for your advice!

                        Comment


                        • Hi, would you please prescreen the following photo?
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_53new74.JPG
Views:	23
Size:	448.7 KB
ID:	1117095
                          Thanks!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by ms spot View Post
                            Hi, would you please prescreen the following photo?
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_53new74.JPG
Views:	23
Size:	448.7 KB
ID:	1117095
                            Thanks!
                            Soft/heat hazed, overprocessed.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X