No announcement yet.

ms spot- prescreening advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So if it depends on my editing skills (which I do not really possess), I doubt I can make them acceptable

Comment

• Hello, would you please prescreen the following picture?
      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_97neww68.JPG
Views:	162
Size:	514.2 KB
ID:	1129716
      Thank you!

Comment

• Originally posted by ms spot View Post
        Hello, would you please prescreen the following picture?
        Quite soft I'm afraid.

Comment

• Hi, I'd like to know if the framing of the following picture would be acceptable. As you can probably recognize, I've tried to include the moon in the background.
          Thus, please prescreen it in terms of sharpening as the unedited version looks kind of soft.

Name:	IMG_39new55.JPG
Views:	149
Size:	430.3 KB
ID:	1131807
          Thank you!

Comment

Hi, I'd like to know if the framing of the following picture would be acceptable. As you can probably recognize, I've tried to include the moon in the background.
            Thus, please prescreen it in terms of sharpening as the unedited version looks kind of soft.
            A bit too low in the frame, but L-R centering ok. Aircraft somewhat oversharpened, and perhaps even blurry.

Comment

• Hi, I'd like to have a prescreening regarding the following picture:

Name:	IMG_63new70.JPG
Views:	115
Size:	631.9 KB
ID:	1133180
              Thank you!

Comment

Hi, I'd like to have a prescreening regarding the following picture:
                Thank you!
                Likely a rejection for soft.

Comment

• Hello, as I'm not sure if the following picture is already backlit, I'd like to know if it's acceptable concerning the lightning:

Name:	IMG_83new12.JPG
Views:	104
Size:	437.4 KB
ID:	1135258
                  Thank you!

Comment

Hello, as I'm not sure if the following picture is already backlit, I'd like to know if it's acceptable concerning the lightning:
                    Contrast a bit harsh, but not backlit. Also oversharpened.

Comment

• Hi again, I have tried to correct it. Thus, I have three more for prescreening.
                      1.) As before, not sure if it is backlit or oversharpened
                      2.),3.) Not sure about the levelling of the pictures

If there are any other issues, please mention them too.
                      Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_83new34.JPG Views:	0 Size:	505.1 KB ID:	1135325Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_82new24.JPG Views:	0 Size:	576.2 KB ID:	1135326Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_82new09.JPG Views:	0 Size:	591.5 KB ID:	1135327
                      Thanks!

Comment

Hi again, I have tried to correct it. Thus, I have three more for prescreening.
                        1.) As before, not sure if it is backlit or oversharpened
                        2.),3.) Not sure about the levelling of the pictures

[/URL]
                        Thanks!
                        1. as above, not quite backlit but harsh contrast and somewhat oversharpened
                        2-3. might need a touch of CW rotation, but otherwise would be ok for me

Comment

• Hi,
                          I would like to know if the following picture would be acceptable:

Name:	IMG_88new81.JPG
Views:	82
Size:	546.3 KB
ID:	1136203
                          Thank you!

Comment

Hi,
                            I would like to know if the following picture would be acceptable:
                            It would not.

Comment

• Though not having specifically asked for, I would appreciate it if the rejection reasons were mentioned as well.

From my personal perspective, I would consider it a bit "grey" and somehow unlevelled.

Comment

Though not having specifically asked for, I would appreciate it if the rejection reasons were mentioned as well.

From my personal perspective, I would consider it a bit "grey" and somehow unlevelled.
                                It would be rejected for dark/contrast, and possible horizon, yes.

Comment

Working...
                                X