No announcement yet.

ms spot- prescreening advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, then obviously not fixable as a huge amount of sharpening has been added yet...

Comment

• Hello, would you please have a look at the following picture and tell me if it's acceptable / why it would be rejected:
      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_56newö22.JPG
Views:	150
Size:	610.6 KB
ID:	1145936

Comment

• Originally posted by ms spot View Post
        Hello, would you please have a look at the following picture and tell me if it's acceptable / why it would be rejected:
        Maybe a touch soft/needing CW rotation, but would be ok for me.

Comment

• Hello, I'd would like to have an opinion on the following pictures, main concerns are lightning and overall quality.

Name:	IMG_63new25.JPG
Views:	142
Size:	424.1 KB
ID:	1147477Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_64new88.JPG
Views:	136
Size:	619.0 KB
ID:	1147478Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_64new02.JPG
Views:	134
Size:	499.9 KB
ID:	1147479
          Thank you!

Comment

Hello, I'd would like to have an opinion on the following pictures, main concerns are lightning and overall quality.
            Thank you!
            1. dark
            2. borderline contrast
            3. dark/contrast

Comment

• Hello, as you can hopefully see, the following images were both rejected for "Dark/Underexposed". However, I actually added a lot of additional exposure when editing them. Hence I would like to know if you share my opinion that they were incorrectly rejected.
              JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Thank you!

Comment

Hello, as you can hopefully see, the following images were both rejected for "Dark/Underexposed". However, I actually added a lot of additional exposure when editing them. Hence I would like to know if you share my opinion that they were incorrectly rejected.

Thank you!
                not screener
                correctly rejected
                Kind regards from Sydney
                Charlie Chang

Comment

Hello, as you can hopefully see, the following images were both rejected for "Dark/Underexposed". However, I actually added a lot of additional exposure when editing them. Hence I would like to know if you share my opinion that they were incorrectly rejected.
                  I do not share your opinion.

Comment

• Hello, I had a couple of pictures rejected in a row, mainly due to "Dark/Underexposed". Maybe this is a bit subjective so I am okay with it, but the following image (among others) was also rejected for "Bad postprocessing". Hence I would like to know of what this bad processing consists and how I can enhance the image's quality:

Regards

Comment

Hello, I had a couple of pictures rejected in a row, mainly due to "Dark/Underexposed". Maybe this is a bit subjective so I am okay with it, but the following image (among others) was also rejected for "Bad postprocessing". Hence I would like to know of what this bad processing consists and how I can enhance the image's quality:

Regards
                      Editing halos visible.

Comment

• Hello, could you please prescreen the following two images? I'm especially concerned about horizon and exposure...

Name:	IMG_04new49.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	591.7 KB
ID:	1169158Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_04new56.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	632.2 KB
ID:	1169159
                        Thanks!

Comment

Hello, could you please prescreen the following two images? I'm especially concerned about horizon and exposure...
                          Dark/harsh contrast.

Comment

• Hello, could this picture have a chance? If not, please name the rejection reasons. Thanks!

Name:	IMG_14new91.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	583.0 KB
ID:	1174772

Comment

Hello, could this picture have a chance? If not, please name the rejection reasons.
                              Soft/dark/contrast.

Comment

• Hello, could you please help me with this picture? The aircraft is in front of a non-lit background (forest). I'm happy for any advice on how to edit the image. Regards

Name:	IMG_21new64.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	382.6 KB
ID:	1180433

Comment

Working...
                                X