Hello Screeners!

I'm back with some more prescreening requests
    1. soft/blurry, too far, vignetting
    2. backlit, soft/blurry, overprocessed

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

1. soft/blurry, too far, vignetting
      2. backlit, soft/blurry, overprocessed
      Appreciate the help Dlowwa, figured the second was backlit, tried my best to fix it. I'll just use another photo I have of it. I'll fix the first one though, thanks for the opinion. I'll get back with the result once its all edited again.

Comment

Hello Screeners,

Just checking in with a recent photo from today. Wondering how the centering will work on this. I want to keep it at the 16:9 ratio but cannot properly center the fuselage without clipping the wing. Would the centering then result down to just center by the tips of the wings? This is a predicament I can never figure out to master on Jetphotos is proper centering. If this one is fine then its appreciated for the input. Also taking other criticisms as well Click image for larger version

Name:	N131CG 1.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	586.0 KB
ID:	1118007

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoeing747 View Post
          Hello Screeners,

Just checking in with a recent photo from today. Wondering how the centering will work on this. I want to keep it at the 16:9 ratio but cannot properly center the fuselage without clipping the wing. Would the centering then result down to just center by the tips of the wings? This is a predicament I can never figure out to master on Jetphotos is proper centering. If this one is fine then its appreciated for the input. Also taking other criticisms as well Click image for larger version  Name:	N131CG 1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	586.0 KB ID:	1118007
          I'd personally put it a bit higher, but centering probably ok as is.

Comment

Hey screeners!
            Just wanna check up on these two shots before I ship them off to the 20,000 photo queue
            First one is just a checkup on if it is a good ramp shot? Don't really have experience with those types of photos so I just want feedback on what would make it good for approval. Second one is cockpit shot, making sure its centered (if it even needs to be) and also just sharpened and positioned right. As always looking for other things as well. Thanks
            Click image for larger version

Name:	KPRB Ramp 1.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	595.1 KB
ID:	1118410Click image for larger version

Name:	N439DF Cockpit 1.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	729.6 KB
ID:	1118411

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	wm_sharpen_h7pt0_N444DF 5.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	319.3 KB
ID:	1124859 Hello screeners. I am extremely frustrated with this shot and trying to get it to work. It is hard to find that balance between sharpness and quality. There is also this photo below which is more exposed to deal with the "underexposed" reasonings (which I don't understand, histogram is fine??) I am trying to figure out what can be done to improve either, as I have seen worse quality shots on the website from recently, so that should not be the primary reasoning (for fairness I assume). I don't know, and would love to get either of these onto the website, rather than just sit in disappointment.Click image for larger version

Name:	wm_sharpen_f9MVj_N444DF 4.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	307.1 KB
ID:	1124860

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoeing747 View Post
                Hello screeners. I am extremely frustrated with this shot and trying to get it to work. It is hard to find that balance between sharpness and quality. There is also this photo below which is more exposed to deal with the "underexposed" reasonings (which I don't understand, histogram is fine??) I am trying to figure out what can be done to improve either, as I have seen worse quality shots on the website from recently, so that should not be the primary reasoning (for fairness I assume). I don't know, and would love to get either of these onto the website, rather than just sit in disappointment.
                Theses images area similar. Please choose just one for prescreening.

Comment

Working...
                X