Pre-Screening Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Overall as a night shot, the exposure might be acceptable, but for aviation the main subject (aircraft) is much too dark.
    Thanks Dlowwa, I'll try to bright the aircraft up a little bit, otherwise no problem. Still a wonderful photo that will be hanged on my wall

Comment

Hi, after seeing this photo on the website (https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/10333355), I'd like to receive some feedback on my version of it as the lighting is very hard.
      Thanks
      Click image for larger version

Name:	T-235-6069.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	1.15 MB
ID:	1125698

Comment

Originally posted by Tommaso Dal Maso View Post
        Hi, after seeing this photo on the website (https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/10333355), I'd like to receive some feedback on my version of it as the lighting is very hard.
        There was some debate amongst the crew as to whether the image above should have been accepted, and there was some disagreement, so no guarantee yours would also receive the same fate obviously due to the poor light/backlighting. Your image is also obstructed at the nose wheel, so you would need a different image in any case.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

There was some debate amongst the crew as to whether the image above should have been accepted, and there was some disagreement, so no guarantee yours would also receive the same fate obviously due to the poor light/backlighting. Your image is also obstructed at the nose wheel, so you would need a different image in any case.
          Thanks for info. I agree that it's indeed debatable as the light is perfectly frontal if not even too much on the side, however it's a "sentimental" moment. I'll try uploading one without gear obstructed and see how it goes. Would be nice to have in my portfolio. Thanks as always

Comment

Working...
          X