Pre-Screening Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-Screening Advice

Hi, I'd like to upload this picture but due to the bad weather I don't know wheter I should give more contrast, edit it in a different way, or if there's not point in trying uploading it.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	OO-SNB.jpg
Views:	612
Size:	637.4 KB
ID:	1102145 Thanks in advance

Originally posted by Tommaso Dal Maso View Post
    Hi, I'd like to upload this picture but due to the bad weather I don't know wheter I should give more contrast, edit it in a different way, or if there's not point in trying uploading it.

Views:	612
Size:	637.4 KB
ID:	1102145 Thanks in advance
    Contrast is definitely lacking (there is also a slight green tint). Not sure how easy this would be to fix, given the lack of direct light, but you can try adding contrast if you feel you want to try, and post the results here - just don't get your hopes up too much

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Contrast is definitely lacking (there is also a slight green tint). Not sure how easy this would be to fix, given the lack of direct light, but you can try adding contrast if you feel you want to try, and post the results here - just don't get your hopes up too much
      Thanks, I've tryied modifying some aspects to try and give more contrast and moved the tint slightly towards magenta. Let me know if there's still some improvements (maybe a little bit of more exposure?) I could do before submitting. And yea, not expecting much from it but would gladly have it in my collection as I really like Brussels Airlines liveries. Thanks again for looking into this. Click image for larger version

Views:	438
Size:	657.4 KB
ID:	1102153

Comment

Thanks, I've tryied modifying some aspects to try and give more contrast and moved the tint slightly towards magenta. Let me know if there's still some improvements (maybe a little bit of more exposure?) I could do before submitting. And yea, not expecting much from it but would gladly have it in my collection as I really like Brussels Airlines liveries. Thanks again for looking into this. Click image for larger version

Views:	438
Size:	657.4 KB
ID:	1102153
        Colour looks ok, but contrast is still quite poor. Like I said, not sure you will really be able to fix that part.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Photo got accepted, a huge thanks for your time and that little additional editing help that surely helped See you around mate!!
          Link to picture: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9926519

Comment

Hello everyone, I would like to receive some pre-screening and comments over this picture. Thanks for your time, Tommaso

Name:	CSX62219.jpg
Views:	223
Size:	431.1 KB
ID:	1110809

Comment

Hello everyone, I would like to receive some pre-screening and comments over this picture. Thanks for your time, Tommaso
              Too low in the frame; otherwise would be ok for me.

Comment

Hey guys, I've got this interesting picture of an AW139 with the nose cone open. I was wondering if a picture could be submitted in such a close-up or not, as the rest of the helicopter was surrounded by people all the time and this doesn't happen too often outside of the hangars, therefore making in my opinion this shot quite unique. Thanks, Tommaso Click image for larger version

Name:	MM81979 3-9822.jpg
Views:	220
Size:	813.9 KB
ID:	1111433

Comment

Hey guys, I've got this interesting picture of an AW139 with the nose cone open. I was wondering if a picture could be submitted in such a close-up or not, as the rest of the helicopter was surrounded by people all the time and this doesn't happen too often outside of the hangars, therefore making in my opinion this shot quite unique. Thanks, Tommaso Click image for larger version

Name:	MM81979 3-9822.jpg
Views:	220
Size:	813.9 KB
ID:	1111433
                  Crop would be an issue, but the less than idea lighting as well - a lot of highlight clipping in the background.

Comment

Hi, I wanted to try re-uploading this shot of this eurofighter from the 4th wing visiting here. I have resolved a couple issues but would like to ask for a pre-screening. My biggest concern is the tree that, even though does not cover the aircraft, is visible, and it lead to an obstruction reject last time. Please let me know about it, Tommaso Click image for larger version

Name:	MM7306-0543.jpg
Views:	215
Size:	707.1 KB
ID:	1113069

Comment

Hi, I wanted to try re-uploading this shot of this eurofighter from the 4th wing visiting here. I have resolved a couple issues but would like to ask for a pre-screening. My biggest concern is the tree that, even though does not cover the aircraft, is visible, and it lead to an obstruction reject last time. Please let me know about it, Tommaso Click image for larger version

Name:	MM7306-0543.jpg
Views:	215
Size:	707.1 KB
ID:	1113069
                      Tree is a bit distracting but would not cause an automatic rejection. The blurriness, however, would so better to choose a different image since it's not possible to fix blurry.

Comment

Hi, I'd like to receive a pre-screening for this picture as O don't know how to, if possible, make it better. Thanks, Tommaso

Name:	A7-ALG-5344.jpg
Views:	201
Size:	789.0 KB
ID:	1113728

Comment

Hi, I'd like to receive a pre-screening for this picture as O don't know how to, if possible, make it better. Thanks, Tommaso

Name:	A7-ALG-5344.jpg
Views:	201
Size:	789.0 KB
ID:	1113728
                          Contrast is quite poor due to the angle of the light. You can try adding more contrast, but not sure if it's really fixable.

Comment

Hello, I recently took this long exposure and would like some feedback as I don't know how to behave in these situations.Click image for larger version

Name:	I-BDOG-2965.jpg
Views:	340
Size:	931.3 KB
ID:	1118460I start off by saying this was taken in the middle of the night with no light and therefore I had to expose for almost 40 seconds to gather enough light without pulling the ISO up too much, but obviously the stars trailed and moved a tiny bit. In the back it's actually the moon that was rising with a rather orange-ish colour. Let me know if I can improve this in anyway so that I can try and upload it online, maybe I need to bright it up a bit? Thanks, Tommaso

Comment

Hello, I recently took this long exposure and would like some feedback as I don't know how to behave in these situations.Click image for larger version

Name:	I-BDOG-2965.jpg
Views:	340
Size:	931.3 KB
ID:	1118460I start off by saying this was taken in the middle of the night with no light and therefore I had to expose for almost 40 seconds to gather enough light without pulling the ISO up too much, but obviously the stars trailed and moved a tiny bit. In the back it's actually the moon that was rising with a rather orange-ish colour. Let me know if I can improve this in anyway so that I can try and upload it online, maybe I need to bright it up a bit? Thanks, Tommaso
                              Overall as a night shot, the exposure might be acceptable, but for aviation the main subject (aircraft) is much too dark.

Comment

Working...
                              X