Pre-Screening Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Overall as a night shot, the exposure might be acceptable, but for aviation the main subject (aircraft) is much too dark.
    Thanks Dlowwa, I'll try to bright the aircraft up a little bit, otherwise no problem. Still a wonderful photo that will be hanged on my wall

Comment

Hi, after seeing this photo on the website (https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/10333355), I'd like to receive some feedback on my version of it as the lighting is very hard.
      Thanks
      Click image for larger version

Name:	T-235-6069.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	1.15 MB
ID:	1125698

Comment

Originally posted by Tommaso Dal Maso View Post
        Hi, after seeing this photo on the website (https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/10333355), I'd like to receive some feedback on my version of it as the lighting is very hard.
        There was some debate amongst the crew as to whether the image above should have been accepted, and there was some disagreement, so no guarantee yours would also receive the same fate obviously due to the poor light/backlighting. Your image is also obstructed at the nose wheel, so you would need a different image in any case.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

There was some debate amongst the crew as to whether the image above should have been accepted, and there was some disagreement, so no guarantee yours would also receive the same fate obviously due to the poor light/backlighting. Your image is also obstructed at the nose wheel, so you would need a different image in any case.
          Thanks for info. I agree that it's indeed debatable as the light is perfectly frontal if not even too much on the side, however it's a "sentimental" moment. I'll try uploading one without gear obstructed and see how it goes. Would be nice to have in my portfolio. Thanks as always

Comment

Hi, I was wondering if despite the weather, a photo like this could have any chance on being accepted, maybe with a few retouches. Thank you

Name:	A6-FMJ-0139.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	1.11 MB
ID:	1131168

Comment

Hi, I was wondering if despite the weather, a photo like this could have any chance on being accepted, maybe with a few retouches.
              Possible, perhaps, but probably not worth the effort.

Comment

Hi, I was wondering if this picture should be uploaded as "Night shot" and if the crop is suitable for the helicopter.
                I should mention the photo was taken at 16.25. According to suncalc.org the sunset on November 22, 2021 was already at 16.42 (At EHGR).
                Thank you -Tommaso
                Click image for larger version  Name:	15-08194-7015.jpg Views:	0 Size:	906.2 KB ID:	1134611

Comment

Hi, I was wondering if this picture should be uploaded as "Night shot" and if the crop is suitable for the helicopter.
                  I should mention the photo was taken at 16.25. According to suncalc.org the sunset on November 22, 2021 was already at 16.42 (At EHGR).
                  Crop is ok for me. Yes Night Shot would apply.

Comment

Hi. I would like to receive some pre-screening feedback to this photo. Mostly related to the crop/centering (And how to fix it eventually, by cropping out part of the top rotor?), and to the light, as the area was fairly dark to the trees but the sky is bright, if I expose more it will become white... Thank you -Tommaso

Name:	A-459-6760.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	568.7 KB
ID:	1134859

Comment

Hi. I would like to receive some pre-screening feedback to this photo. Mostly related to the crop/centering (And how to fix it eventually, by cropping out part of the top rotor?), and to the light, as the area was fairly dark to the trees but the sky is bright, if I expose more it will become white... Thank you -Tommaso
                      Centering ok for me; light borderline dark, but also ok for me.

Comment

Hi, I would appreciate some feedback about the levelling of this picture. Thank you

Name:	94.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	1.46 MB
ID:	1135942

Comment

Hi, I would appreciate some feedback about the levelling of this picture. Thank you
                          Not really any references to go by, but 'feels' like it might need a little CW rotation.

Comment

Hi, I wonder if it is possible to upload a picture like this as Airport > Ramp and if any correction could be made on it. It's funny to see two identical aircrafts "reflecting" on each other. Thank you

Name:	UR-SQQ-4548.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	1.25 MB
ID:	1136860

Comment

Hi, I wonder if it is possible to upload a picture like this as Airport > Ramp and if any correction could be made on it. It's funny to see two identical aircrafts "reflecting" on each other.
                              Yes, this would be a ramp shot, though there's just a little bit too much empty space to guarantee it would be acceptable..but probably worth a shot.

Comment

Hi, I would like a pre-screening opinion on this aircraft. Mainly I'm worries about the centering, the levelling (I used the lightpoles in the back as reference) and the light. Mind it was taken at the last ray of a typical Finnish evening, therefore giving the horizon a bright pink-orange colouring. Light source was still behind the camera = not backlit. Thank you!

Name:	OH-LCD-0470.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	1.14 MB
ID:	1137732

Comment

Working...
                                X