Pre-Screening Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tommaso Dal Maso View Post
    Hi, I would like a pre-screening opinion on this aircraft. Mainly I'm worries about the centering, the levelling (I used the lightpoles in the back as reference) and the light. Mind it was taken at the last ray of a typical Finnish evening, therefore giving the horizon a bright pink-orange colouring. Light source was still behind the camera = not backlit. Thank you!
    Backlit or not, would be rejected for dark/contrast.

Comment

Hi, I would like to receive some feedback on the following image, specifically on horizon levelling. Please feel free to point out any other point of improvement if needed. Thank you!
      Click image for larger version

Name:	N3000B.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	1.68 MB
ID:	1138865

Comment

Hi, I would like to receive some feedback on the following image, specifically on horizon levelling. Please feel free to point out any other point of improvement if needed.
        Would be ok for me; if not maybe a touch CW.

Comment

Hi, I would like some pre-screening on this picture please. Thank you -Tommaso

Name:	664-5655.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	1.73 MB
ID:	1140190

Comment

Hi, I would like some pre-screening on this picture please.
            Borderline horizon (CW) and contrast.

Comment

Hello, I would like to ask pre-screening for this picture. I normally would not upload a shot like this but being a new registration to database it would complete the collection of aircrafts in the museum on jetphotos. If it's possible to have it accepted by applying some changes, please let me know what to do thank you. Otherwise if unacceptable it's alright

Name:	205-7812.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	1.94 MB
ID:	1141521
              Thank you- Tommaso

Comment

Hello, I would like to ask pre-screening for this picture. I normally would not upload a shot like this but being a new registration to database it would complete the collection of aircrafts in the museum on jetphotos. If it's possible to have it accepted by applying some changes, please let me know what to do thank you. Otherwise if unacceptable it's alright
                Borderline soft/motive (identifiable faces)

Comment

Hi, I would like to receive advice on these pictures as levelling is not my strenght. Please if they are unlevelled, could you indicate what sense of rotation is needed? Thank you
                  Click image for larger version  Name:	B-6138-1596.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.15 MB ID:	1143591
                  Click image for larger version  Name:	B-LJE-1491.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.16 MB ID:	1143588Click image for larger version  Name:	C-GOIJ-1563.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.24 MB ID:	1143589Click image for larger version  Name:	G-ECOR-1795.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.26 MB ID:	1143590

Comment

Hi, I would like to receive advice on these pictures as levelling is not my strenght. Please if they are unlevelled, could you indicate what sense of rotation is needed?
                    I think they would be fine for me. First two might be better with a touch of CW rotation, but not much. The taxiway should be ignored, and focus paid on the background verticals.

Comment

Working...
                    X