X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dlowwa
    replied
    Originally posted by Tommaso Dal Maso View Post
    Hello, I would like to ask pre-screening for this picture. I normally would not upload a shot like this but being a new registration to database it would complete the collection of aircrafts in the museum on jetphotos. If it's possible to have it accepted by applying some changes, please let me know what to do thank you. Otherwise if unacceptable it's alright
    Borderline soft/motive (identifiable faces)

Leave a comment:

• Tommaso Dal Maso
    replied
    Hello, I would like to ask pre-screening for this picture. I normally would not upload a shot like this but being a new registration to database it would complete the collection of aircrafts in the museum on jetphotos. If it's possible to have it accepted by applying some changes, please let me know what to do thank you. Otherwise if unacceptable it's alright
    Click image for larger version

Name:	205-7812.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	1.94 MB
ID:	1141521
    Thank you- Tommaso

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hi, I would like some pre-screening on this picture please.
    Borderline horizon (CW) and contrast.

Leave a comment:

• Tommaso Dal Maso
    replied
    Hi, I would like some pre-screening on this picture please. Thank you -Tommaso

Name:	664-5655.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	1.73 MB
ID:	1140190

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hi, I would like to receive some feedback on the following image, specifically on horizon levelling. Please feel free to point out any other point of improvement if needed.
    Would be ok for me; if not maybe a touch CW.

Leave a comment:

• Tommaso Dal Maso
    replied
    Hi, I would like to receive some feedback on the following image, specifically on horizon levelling. Please feel free to point out any other point of improvement if needed. Thank you!

Name:	N3000B.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	1.68 MB
ID:	1138865

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hi, I would like a pre-screening opinion on this aircraft. Mainly I'm worries about the centering, the levelling (I used the lightpoles in the back as reference) and the light. Mind it was taken at the last ray of a typical Finnish evening, therefore giving the horizon a bright pink-orange colouring. Light source was still behind the camera = not backlit. Thank you!
    Backlit or not, would be rejected for dark/contrast.

Leave a comment:

• Tommaso Dal Maso
    replied
    Hi, I would like a pre-screening opinion on this aircraft. Mainly I'm worries about the centering, the levelling (I used the lightpoles in the back as reference) and the light. Mind it was taken at the last ray of a typical Finnish evening, therefore giving the horizon a bright pink-orange colouring. Light source was still behind the camera = not backlit. Thank you!

Name:	OH-LCD-0470.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	1.14 MB
ID:	1137732

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hi, I wonder if it is possible to upload a picture like this as Airport > Ramp and if any correction could be made on it. It's funny to see two identical aircrafts "reflecting" on each other.
    Yes, this would be a ramp shot, though there's just a little bit too much empty space to guarantee it would be acceptable..but probably worth a shot.

Leave a comment:

• Tommaso Dal Maso
    replied
    Hi, I wonder if it is possible to upload a picture like this as Airport > Ramp and if any correction could be made on it. It's funny to see two identical aircrafts "reflecting" on each other. Thank you

Name:	UR-SQQ-4548.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	1.25 MB
ID:	1136860

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hi, I would appreciate some feedback about the levelling of this picture. Thank you
    Not really any references to go by, but 'feels' like it might need a little CW rotation.

Leave a comment:

• Tommaso Dal Maso
    replied
    Hi, I would appreciate some feedback about the levelling of this picture. Thank you

Name:	94.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	1.46 MB
ID:	1135942

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hi. I would like to receive some pre-screening feedback to this photo. Mostly related to the crop/centering (And how to fix it eventually, by cropping out part of the top rotor?), and to the light, as the area was fairly dark to the trees but the sky is bright, if I expose more it will become white... Thank you -Tommaso
    Centering ok for me; light borderline dark, but also ok for me.

Leave a comment:

• Tommaso Dal Maso
    replied
    Hi. I would like to receive some pre-screening feedback to this photo. Mostly related to the crop/centering (And how to fix it eventually, by cropping out part of the top rotor?), and to the light, as the area was fairly dark to the trees but the sky is bright, if I expose more it will become white... Thank you -Tommaso

Name:	A-459-6760.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	568.7 KB
ID:	1134859

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hi, I was wondering if this picture should be uploaded as "Night shot" and if the crop is suitable for the helicopter.
    I should mention the photo was taken at 16.25. According to suncalc.org the sunset on November 22, 2021 was already at 16.42 (At EHGR).
    Crop is ok for me. Yes Night Shot would apply.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X