X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dlowwa
    replied
    Originally posted by Tommaso Dal Maso View Post
    Hey guys, I've got this interesting picture of an AW139 with the nose cone open. I was wondering if a picture could be submitted in such a close-up or not, as the rest of the helicopter was surrounded by people all the time and this doesn't happen too often outside of the hangars, therefore making in my opinion this shot quite unique. Thanks, Tommaso Click image for larger version

Name:	MM81979 3-9822.jpg
Views:	221
Size:	813.9 KB
ID:	1111433
    Crop would be an issue, but the less than idea lighting as well - a lot of highlight clipping in the background.

Leave a comment:

• Tommaso Dal Maso
    replied
    Hey guys, I've got this interesting picture of an AW139 with the nose cone open. I was wondering if a picture could be submitted in such a close-up or not, as the rest of the helicopter was surrounded by people all the time and this doesn't happen too often outside of the hangars, therefore making in my opinion this shot quite unique. Thanks, Tommaso Click image for larger version

Name:	MM81979 3-9822.jpg
Views:	221
Size:	813.9 KB
ID:	1111433

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hello everyone, I would like to receive some pre-screening and comments over this picture. Thanks for your time, Tommaso
    Too low in the frame; otherwise would be ok for me.

Leave a comment:

• Tommaso Dal Maso
    replied
    Hello everyone, I would like to receive some pre-screening and comments over this picture. Thanks for your time, Tommaso
    Click image for larger version

Name:	CSX62219.jpg
Views:	223
Size:	431.1 KB
ID:	1110809

Leave a comment:

• Tommaso Dal Maso
    replied
    Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Contrast is definitely lacking (there is also a slight green tint). Not sure how easy this would be to fix, given the lack of direct light, but you can try adding contrast if you feel you want to try, and post the results here - just don't get your hopes up too much
    Photo got accepted, a huge thanks for your time and that little additional editing help that surely helped See you around mate!!
    Link to picture: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9926519

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied

Thanks, I've tryied modifying some aspects to try and give more contrast and moved the tint slightly towards magenta. Let me know if there's still some improvements (maybe a little bit of more exposure?) I could do before submitting. And yea, not expecting much from it but would gladly have it in my collection as I really like Brussels Airlines liveries. Thanks again for looking into this. Click image for larger version

Name:	OO-SNB.jpg
Views:	438
Size:	657.4 KB
ID:	1102153
    Colour looks ok, but contrast is still quite poor. Like I said, not sure you will really be able to fix that part.

Leave a comment:

• Tommaso Dal Maso
    replied
    Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Contrast is definitely lacking (there is also a slight green tint). Not sure how easy this would be to fix, given the lack of direct light, but you can try adding contrast if you feel you want to try, and post the results here - just don't get your hopes up too much
    Thanks, I've tryied modifying some aspects to try and give more contrast and moved the tint slightly towards magenta. Let me know if there's still some improvements (maybe a little bit of more exposure?) I could do before submitting. And yea, not expecting much from it but would gladly have it in my collection as I really like Brussels Airlines liveries. Thanks again for looking into this. Click image for larger version

Views:	438
Size:	657.4 KB
ID:	1102153

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hi, I'd like to upload this picture but due to the bad weather I don't know wheter I should give more contrast, edit it in a different way, or if there's not point in trying uploading it.

Views:	612
Size:	637.4 KB
ID:	1102145 Thanks in advance

Leave a comment:

• Tommaso Dal Maso
    started a topic Pre-Screening Advice

Pre-Screening Advice

Hi, I'd like to upload this picture but due to the bad weather I don't know wheter I should give more contrast, edit it in a different way, or if there's not point in trying uploading it.

Views:	612
Size:	637.4 KB
ID:	1102145 Thanks in advance
Working...
X