Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alexnantais - prescreening request / editing advice

Hello,

Can someone help me ? I'm afraid this photo is a little underexposed. And do you see other mistakes ?

Thank you.

Originally posted by alexnantais View Post
    Hello,

Can someone help me ? I'm afraid this photo is a little underexposed. And do you see other mistakes ?

Thank you.
    Exposure is probably ok, but the contrast poor; more importantly the right side is blurry, which is unfortunately not fixable.

Comment

Thank you for you answer. I'll watch my other photos, maybe I have one who is not blurry

Comment

Hello,

I would like another editing advice about two photos. What do you think about exposure and contrast ?

Thank you.

Comment

Hello,

I would like another editing advice about two photos. What do you think about exposure and contrast ?

Thank you.

1. soft, vignetting
          2. heat haze, overexposed

Comment

Thanks dlowwa

Comment

Hi,

What do you think about these photos ? What things I have to do before submit it ?

Thanks

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0447_EC-MTL copie.jpg
Views:	358
Size:	795.2 KB
ID:	1102829

Name:	DSC_0160_EI-EVV copie.jpg
Views:	341
Size:	776.0 KB
ID:	1102830

Name:	DSC_0139_9H-QAS copie.jpg
Views:	345
Size:	680.5 KB
ID:	1102831

Comment

Hi,

What do you think about these photos ? What things I have to do before submit it ?

Thanks

Name:	DSC_0447_EC-MTL copie.jpg
Views:	358
Size:	795.2 KB
ID:	1102829

Name:	DSC_0160_EI-EVV copie.jpg
Views:	341
Size:	776.0 KB
ID:	1102830

Name:	DSC_0139_9H-QAS copie.jpg
Views:	345
Size:	680.5 KB
ID:	1102831
                Images are soft and noisy, and last one also has issues with contrast.

Comment

Hi,

I would like an advice about this photo. What do you think about the contrast, despite the weather ?

Thank you

Name:	DSC_0393_OE-IZF copie.jpg
Views:	344
Size:	598.2 KB
ID:	1102950

Comment

Hi,

I would like an advice about this photo. What do you think about the contrast, despite the weather ?

Thank you

Name:	DSC_0393_OE-IZF copie.jpg
Views:	344
Size:	598.2 KB
ID:	1102950
                    Contrast is quite poor. This is not fixable.

Comment

Hi,

I've got two rejections for this photo. The first rejection reason was Undersharpened (Soft). So I've try do add some sharpeness. The second reason was the same. But I don't see the problem.
                      I've got a old camera, a Nikon D3000 and I don't know how to have more sharpeness with a old camera. Do you think it's fixable and I can add some sharpeness in post production ?

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Thank you

Comment

Hi,

I've got two rejections for this photo. The first rejection reason was Undersharpened (Soft). So I've try do add some sharpeness. The second reason was the same. But I don't see the problem.
                        I've got a old camera, a Nikon D3000 and I don't know how to have more sharpeness with a old camera. Do you think it's fixable and I can add some sharpeness in post production ?

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Thank you
                        The image is noticeably soft towards the edges. Given that it is quite noticeable already at this low resolution, not sure how fixable it is.

Comment

Hi,

Thank you
                          The photo looks indeed a bit too soft, but that doesn't have much to do with the age of your camera. Judging by the settings, it is simply out of focus. Maybe try a higher ISO (ISO200 or ISO 400)
                          My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Thanks a lot for your answers. This photo was taken from my window as we are in lockdown in France. I live at the threshold of the LFRS runway but slightly away from the axis, so even with my zoom at maximum I still had a lot of free space on the sides of the photo. So I logically lost in quality by zooming in on the plane in post production.
                            I just have to wait for the Beluga to come back And especially my new camera which will arrive soon
                            thanks again

Comment

Hello,

I've took these photos this evening in low light and bad weather. I'm note sure, but I think I've got a problem with the tail.
                              The second, the tail is OK, but the nose looks like blurry.
                              What do you think ?

Name:	F-GZHR-0653.jpg
Views:	312
Size:	646.9 KB
ID:	1105254Click image for larger version

Name:	F-GZHR-0651.jpg
Views:	299
Size:	648.4 KB
ID:	1105255

Comment

Working...