alexnantais - prescreening request / editing advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello,

I had this photo rejected for bad framing reason. Honestly, I don't see anything. Maybe the aircraft is some pixels too low. What do you think ?
    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by alexnantais View Post
      Hello,

I had this photo rejected for bad framing reason. Honestly, I don't see anything. Maybe the aircraft is some pixels too low. What do you think ?
      JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Thanks
      Centering is fine.

Comment

Hello,

I need help about a recent rejected photo for overexposed. When I see the histogram, the most informations are in the middle and a little bit on the right. And when I see my photo, I don't find any overexposing. But this is not a good advice because this is my picture.

What do you think about exposing ? Do I have to adjust the histogram before uploading again ? Maybe do an appeal

Thanks

Comment

Hello,

I need help about a recent rejected photo for overexposed. When I see the histogram, the most informations are in the middle and a little bit on the right. And when I see my photo, I don't find any overexposing. But this is not a good advice because this is my picture.

What do you think about exposing ? Do I have to adjust the histogram before uploading again ? Maybe do an appeal

Thanks
          Both the histogram and my eyes tell me that is overexposed. You can quite easily see the highlights are clipped along the side of the fuselage. Appeal would have very little chance of success I think.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Both the histogram and my eyes tell me that is overexposed. You can quite easily see the highlights are clipped along the side of the fuselage. Appeal would have very little chance of success I think.
            Thanks for your help Dana

Comment

Hello,

Can I have an advice about this picture ?
              Click image for larger version

Name:	F-HBAG-8342.jpg
Views:	150
Size:	771.8 KB
ID:	1119728
              Thanks

Comment

Hello,

Name:	F-HBAG-8342.jpg
Size:	771.8 KB
ID:	1119728
                Thanks
                Would be acceptable for me.

Comment

Hello,

Today, I've took a picture with a good weather but hot temperature. I see some heat haze. I've tried to correct it, but I think this is not fixable.
                  Can you tell me if the heat haze level is acceptable to upload to jetphoto or if this is not good. This plane come just 1 day a week for the summer in the afternoon, the worst time to take pictures in summer

Name:	9A-BTG-9247.jpg
Size:	765.7 KB
ID:	1121620

Thanks

Comment

Hello,

Today, I've took a picture with a good weather but hot temperature. I see some heat haze. I've tried to correct it, but I think this is not fixable.
                    Can you tell me if the heat haze level is acceptable to upload to jetphoto or if this is not good. This plane come just 1 day a week for the summer in the afternoon, the worst time to take pictures in summer

Name:	9A-BTG-9247.jpg
Size:	765.7 KB
ID:	1121620

Thanks
                    Yes, some heat haze is noticeable.

Comment

Hello,

This evening, our first 787 came in our little regional airport. This is an event here . He landed during sunset, a few minutes before it ran out of light.

Name:	CN-RGT-0441.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	1.30 MB
ID:	1122505
                      Thanks

Comment

Hi,

Maybe contrast due to the sunset ?

Comment

Hello,

This evening, our first 787 came in our little regional airport. This is an event here . He landed during sunset, a few minutes before it ran out of light.

Name:	CN-RGT-0441.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	1.30 MB
ID:	1122505
                          Thanks
                          Borderline oversharpened/noisy. Maybe try a lower resolution to hide the flaws.

Comment

Hello,

Do you think this night photo is correctly exposed ?
                            Histogram is located on the left, but this is a night shot so this is not a good information about exposure.

Name:	EI-STC-1847.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	832.3 KB
ID:	1125894

Thanks

Comment

Hello,

Do you think this night photo is correctly exposed ?
                              Histogram is located on the left, but this is a night shot so this is not a good information about exposure.
                              Looks a bit dark to me, but near acceptable.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Looks a bit dark to me, but near acceptable.
                                I will adjust again. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X