alexnantais - prescreening request / editing advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello,

I have some doubts about contrast. This plane taked off during heavy rain, and the light wasn't verry good.
    Can I have an advice ?

Click image for larger version

Name:	EC-LNH-2419.jpg
Views:	157
Size:	894.1 KB
ID:	1126415

Comment

Originally posted by alexnantais View Post
      Hello,

I have some doubts about contrast. This plane taked off during heavy rain, and the light wasn't verry good.
      Can I have an advice ?
      Indeed, this would be a contrast rejection. Don't think it is fixable.

Comment

Hi,

I need some help about a rejected picture. The reason is overexposed and backlit. But this is a night picture, so this difficult to apprciate the exposure. When I look the histogram, I maybe have a little borderline peak on the right. This point is easy to fix.
        But can I have a chance to be accepted after the correction ? What do you think about backlit, in night. Is it because we have a lamp behind the plane ? This is impossible to avoid on most airports unfortunatly
        Maybe an appeal for this photo ?

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Thanks

Comment

The whole top of fuselage (front area) is blown out due to overexposure. Main source of light is facing you as the shadows confirms it on the ground

Hope it helps
          Alex

Comment

Hello,

Today, this picture was rejected for Dirty Scan / CMOS Dust spots.
            JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

I looked again 3 or 4 times and I do not see what could be the problem. Maybe someone will see this dust spot better? Can I do an appeal ?

Thanks

Comment

Hello,

Today, this picture was rejected for Dirty Scan / CMOS Dust spots.

I looked again 3 or 4 times and I do not see what could be the problem. Maybe someone will see this dust spot better? Can I do an appeal ?

Thanks
              Some marks in the sky above and below the nose.

Comment

Hello,

I need some help about this rejection : https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10397262

I don't clearly understand the reason. Can someone can tell me if this is because the helicopter is covered or this is because the long grass on bottom ? Can I have any chance doing an appeal ?

Thanks for help.

Comment

Not a screener, but my guess is the out of focus barbed wire in the foreground, as the rejection does mention "foreground clutter" and looking at the photo is is a little distracting.

Comment

Hello,

I need some help about this rejection : https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10397262

I don't clearly understand the reason. Can someone can tell me if this is because the helicopter is covered or this is because the long grass on bottom ? Can I have any chance doing an appeal ?

Thanks for help.
                    It was rejected because 80%+ of the helicopter is covered. Images with part of the aircraft covered are acceptable, but not to such a large extent.

Originally posted by thebigdog360 View Post
                    Not a screener, but my guess is the out of focus barbed wire in the foreground, as the rejection does mention "foreground clutter" and looking at the photo is is a little distracting.
                    The wire is not covering anything, so is irrelevant.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

It was rejected because 80%+ of the helicopter is covered. Images with part of the aircraft covered are acceptable, but not to such a large extent.

The wire is not covering anything, so is irrelevant.
                      Thanks a lot dlowwa. I really had a doubt on this point and you helped me a lot. I will know now for the next photos

Comment

Hello,

I have some doubt about a taken picture and I want to be sure before posting it on jetphotos.
                        In guidelines, there are one important thing about people who are in pictures :
                        The photo exposes an easily identifiable person, including air crew in a cockpit etc, who are not clearly posing.

On left of helicopter, I have two people. We clearly see faces, but they have sunglasses. Are the glasses enough to say that they are not identifiable so I can submit the photo ?

Name:	G-OWEE-0621.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	1.36 MB
ID:	1164232

Thanks

Comment

Hello,

I have some doubt about a taken picture and I want to be sure before posting it on jetphotos.
                          The photo exposes an easily identifiable person, including air crew in a cockpit etc, who are not clearly posing.

On left of helicopter, I have two people. We clearly see faces, but they have sunglasses. Are the glasses enough to say that they are not identifiable so I can submit the photo ?

Name:	G-OWEE-0621.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	1.36 MB
ID:	1164232

Thanks
                          Hi, not screener, but I think they are not identifiable.

Comment

Hello,

Faces are identifiable, so this would be a motive rejection.

Comment

Originally posted by Cameron Roberts View Post

Hi, not screener, but I think they are not identifiable.

"When people are recognizable in a photo, it may lead to a motive rejection."

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Faces are identifiable, so this would be a motive rejection.
                                Thanks for information

Comment

Working...
                                X