X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• omkgdz
    replied
    Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Try to use vertical references for horizon in this case. Horizon looks ok to me in this one, but some heat haze (softness) is still visible.
    Thanks so much for the reply!

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Originally posted by omkgdz View Post
    Just want some editing advice, the photo had been uploaded once and being rejected for soft and horizon level. I'm confused about which object should I refrence to adjust the horizon on this photo.
    Try to use vertical references for horizon in this case. Horizon looks ok to me in this one, but some heat haze (softness) is still visible.

Leave a comment:

• omkgdz
    replied
    Just want some editing advice, the photo had been uploaded once and being rejected for soft and horizon level. I'm confused about which object should I refrence to adjust the horizon on this photo.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• omkgdz
    replied
    Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Hi, image is too dark, aircraft too high in the frame, and some noise is visible. All should be fixable with a better edit. Contrast itself doesn't look like an issue at this point.
    Thanks a lot!

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Originally posted by omkgdz View Post
    Sorry to bother.
    It's my first time trying to post something on the forum.
    Just want some advice, especially on how to editing contrast, because this is the part that bothering me the most.
    Thanks in advance!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8009.jpg
Views:	284
Size:	494.0 KB
ID:	1102406
    Hi, image is too dark, aircraft too high in the frame, and some noise is visible. All should be fixable with a better edit. Contrast itself doesn't look like an issue at this point.

Leave a comment:

• omkgdz
    started a topic Pre-screening advice

Pre-screening advice

Sorry to bother.
    It's my first time trying to post something on the forum.
    Just want some advice, especially on how to editing contrast, because this is the part that bothering me the most.
    Thanks in advance!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8009.jpg
Views:	284
Size:	494.0 KB
ID:	1102406
Working...
X