Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre/Post-Screening Advice -Leige Yang

Hey every one,
    I really confused if the tow-bar beside nose gear will be consider as object
    Please give me some advice thanks
    The photo was in 1280x720Click image for larger version

Name:	CGTUK-GD NRL NOV8.jpg
Views:	290
Size:	670.2 KB
ID:	1102572

Originally posted by Leige Yang View Post
    Hey every one,
    I really confused if the tow-bar beside nose gear will be consider as object
    Please give me some advice thanks
    The photo was in 1280x720Click image for larger version

Name:	CGTUK-GD NRL NOV8.jpg
Views:	290
Size:	670.2 KB
ID:	1102572
    Hi there,

I'm not a screener, however I do believe that the tow bar is a valid obstruction as it is significantly obstructing the nose gear and is not in use (is not connected to the nose gear or being used on the aircraft in any way).
    This is why I think the chocks are okay, they are "in use" and connected to the aircraft, meaning that they serve a purpose. This is also why I believe the rope in this photo of mine is okay: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9897209. The tie down rope is "in use" and does not cover any significant or noticeable amount of the aircraft. The tow bar in this photo, however, does cover a noticeable amount of the aircraft and is not in use.

Nice shot, regardless, though. Definitely a keeper even if that doesn't mean it matches Jetphotos requirements.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
    Ben Long

Comment

https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/10059516
      For this picture, when I first time upload and filled the information with untitled, however it had been reject by reason bad info, cause it has an air canada reg
      For the second time I filled it with air canada and the photo been accepted.
      But later on, when I check my photo again, I saw the information had been change to untitled, so I really confused and annoying by the things happened.
      And I really want to get an explantion on that. Click image for larger version

Name:	微信图片_20210221140710.jpg
Views:	439
Size:	57.2 KB
ID:	1110043Click image for larger version

Name:	微信图片_20210221140717.jpg
Views:	399
Size:	99.5 KB
ID:	1110044Click image for larger version

Name:	微信图片_20210221140723.jpg
Views:	397
Size:	114.6 KB
ID:	1110045

Comment

It should be Untitled since it left the active fleet. So 1st was wrongly rejected.
        “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

Working...
        X