MilanWitham - Prescreening/Editing Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MilanWitham - Prescreening/Editing Advice

Hi everyone, I recently had a rejection for Obstructing Objects / Foreground Clutter and was wondering where in the image the obstruction was.
    Thank you in advance!
    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Originally posted by MilanWitham View Post
    Hi everyone, I recently had a rejection for Obstructing Objects / Foreground Clutter and was wondering where in the image the obstruction was.
    Thank you in advance!
    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8602126
    The ground is blocking part of the wheels. A bit harsh, and I would have suggested an appeal, but image is also a bit dark. Brighten it a bit and put it back in the queue and let me know.

Comment

Are any of these acceptable??
      They are technically hot as they have been stripped of their liveries and no photos in db without jet2 livery
      Attached Files

Comment

Are any of these acceptable??
        They are technically hot as they have been stripped of their liveries and no photos in db without jet2 livery
        Too much obstruction on the first, and heat haze on the second.

Comment

Hi all,
          Just a quick question for anyone who might know the answer. I have managed to avoid vignetting in my photos by shooting at f8 and above and have never had an issue but the other day I was out spotting it was a quite cold but clear day. I shot at f8 all day but all of my shots suffered from extreme vignetting. Does anyone know why I haven't had this problem all year but am suffering on cold winter mornings?

Comment

Hi all,
            Just a quick question for anyone who might know the answer. I have managed to avoid vignetting in my photos by shooting at f8 and above and have never had an issue but the other day I was out spotting it was a quite cold but clear day. I shot at f8 all day but all of my shots suffered from extreme vignetting. Does anyone know why I haven't had this problem all year but am suffering on cold winter mornings?
            Cold will have nothing to do with vignetting, but if you're using a zoom lens different focal lengths might (little to no vingetting at a wider angle, but strong vignetting at the longer end of the zoom). It's a relatively common effect.

Comment

Should I tick the 'night shot' box for these?
              Attached Files

Comment

Should I tick the 'night shot' box for these?
                Yes, Night Shot would be applicable.

Comment

Hello, I had a rejection earlier on one of 15 photos screened. 3 rejections the rest accepted. One of these rejections was a bad info rejection with the comment "aircraft" everyone I have asked said I should appeal but I would first like to see if this is needed. https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8683325

Comment

Hello, I had a rejection earlier on one of 15 photos screened. 3 rejections the rest accepted. One of these rejections was a bad info rejection with the comment "aircraft" everyone I have asked said I should appeal but I would first like to see if this is needed. https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8683325
                    It was a system bug that prevented the info from being displayed correctly. I have accepted the image.

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

Hello, I noticed that a photo of mine got accepted earlier (F-GTUI) however I entered the wrong airport, I put EGLL instead of EGBP (Kemble, Cotswold) if this could be rectified that would be greatly appreciated

Comment

Working...
                      X