Lewis Latham - Pre-screening advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lewis Latham - Pre-screening advice

Hi screeners! I'm wanting to upload this photo onto JetPhotos but I'm not too sure if it's alright. Can you all help to check if its alright or what changes need to be made? Thanks in advance!
    Also, I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask but, how can I tell if the contrast for a certain photo is good enough?
    Attached Files

Hello, please read here carefully when you get the chance, especially #2:

Comment

Oh sorry, I'll remove the picture that is already in the queue. If I remove the photo from the pre-screen request will I get the pre-screen request for the other two?

Comment

Originally posted by Lewis Latham View Post
        Oh sorry, I'll remove the picture that is already in the queue. If I remove the photo from the pre-screen request will I get the pre-screen request for the other two?
        Other than dust spots, these two look ok to me.

Comment

Thanks a lot for the feedback! I'll try and get rid of those dust spots.

Comment

Hi screeners!
            I just went out planespotting today and wanted to get a general view of the editing for JP on some photos so that I can apply the edit to other photos, and I also would like to ask about a certain crop I have tried if its possible for this kind of crop to be accepted into Jetphotos. (Photo 3 B-LVE). Also, does Photo 2 (B-LRM) count as a "night photo" because it was shot during golden hour and last week I got a few sunset shots rejected due to missing category which I was later informed that I missed "night shot". Thanks in advance!
            Attached Files

Comment

Hi screeners!
              I just went out planespotting today and wanted to get a general view of the editing for JP on some photos so that I can apply the edit to other photos, and I also would like to ask about a certain crop I have tried if its possible for this kind of crop to be accepted into Jetphotos. (Photo 3 B-LVE). Also, does Photo 2 (B-LRM) count as a "night photo" because it was shot during golden hour and last week I got a few sunset shots rejected due to missing category which I was later informed that I missed "night shot". Thanks in advance!
              1. borderline contrast
              2. dirty, borderline contrast (yes Night Shot)
              3. soft

Comment

Thank you! May I ask what does borderline contrast mean and is it possible to fix?

Comment

Thank you! May I ask what does borderline contrast mean and is it possible to fix?
                  Borderline = may or may not be rejected. In this case both images are slightly dark, and could use a bit more contrast (especially the second).

Comment

Thank you! This is very informational. I have added more contrast to one of the photos, could you please check if this is about right? If it is, I will try to apply a similar edit to other photos.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Thank you! This is very informational. I have added more contrast to one of the photos, could you please check if this is about right? If it is, I will try to apply a similar edit to other photos.
                      My fault on that one..needed a bit more brightening than extra contrast. A little too harsh now.

Comment

Ah no worries it's fine we all make mistakes. I've reduced the contrast a tad bit and added some whites to make it a little bit brighter. Would this be about right?
                        Attached Files

Comment

Ah no worries it's fine we all make mistakes. I've reduced the contrast a tad bit and added some whites to make it a little bit brighter. Would this be about right?
                          Would be acceptable for me.

Comment

Alright! Thanks a lot for the help, I'll try to apply a similar edit to the other photos!

Comment

Hello screeners!
                              I'm just curious if this kind of crop is acceptable for Jetphotos? I've seen shots similar to these and wondering what kind of standards apply. Photo is attached. Thanks in advance
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X