Lewis Latham - Pre-screening advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lewis Latham View Post
    Alright, thanks so much for your input! Appreciate it!
    No problem sir! I´m happy to see it accepted, well done!

Comment

Hey everyone, just a quick one, would this count as "night shot"? It has that orange glow to it but it's very subtle.
      Attached Files

Comment

Hey everyone, just a quick one, would this count as "night shot"? It has that orange glow to it but it's very subtle.
        Yes you can select night shot, and as always leave a note if you are not sure and we will fix it for you.

Comment

Hi everyone!

I would like to ask if you could pre-screen this photo for me? I'm mainly concerned about the brightness since the weather wasn't on-point that day but other things that need fixing will also be nice. Many thanks in advance!
          Attached Files

Comment

Hi everyone!

I would like to ask if you could pre-screen this photo for me? I'm mainly concerned about the brightness since the weather wasn't on-point that day but other things that need fixing will also be nice. Many thanks in advance!
            Very likely a contrast rejection.

Comment

Would that mean I would likely need to add more contrast? It's a challenging shot to edit certainly. I've given it a second edit to see how this one would do, just so I can get an idea of the optimal contrast for this kind of lighting. Would this be good or would it be too harsh now?
              Attached Files

Comment

Would that mean I would likely need to add more contrast? It's a challenging shot to edit certainly. I've given it a second edit to see how this one would do, just so I can get an idea of the optimal contrast for this kind of lighting. Would this be good or would it be too harsh now?
                Don't think editing is going to help too much. Conditions were just too poor I'm afraid.

Comment

Understandable. Thanks Alot!

Comment

Hi everyone,

Would like to ask if this acceptable, mainly skeptical about the background; Is it too dark and should I lift the shadows? (photo is edited for Jetphotos, shadows/highlights not adjusted)

Thanks in advance
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hi everyone,

Would like to ask if this acceptable, mainly skeptical about the background; Is it too dark and should I lift the shadows? (photo is edited for Jetphotos, shadows/highlights not adjusted)

Thanks in advance
                      A bit dark yes, and contrast much too harsh.

Comment

Hi everyone,
                        I'm unsure if this photo will get rejected for obstructions because there seems to be a yellow object just under the aircraft near the rear wheels. Any chance you could take a look?

Many thanks!
                        Attached Files

Comment

Hi everyone,
                          I'm unsure if this photo will get rejected for obstructions because there seems to be a yellow object just under the aircraft near the rear wheels. Any chance you could take a look?

Many thanks!
                          The fence wires are somewhat distracting, but the aircraft is not obstructed.

Comment

Working...
                          X