Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Night Time Pre-Screening Advice

Hi All,

Hoping to get some pre screening advice on this photo.

Firstly, I have edited the photo to have it as bright as possible without it seeming overexposed and take as much noise out as possible.
    Secondly, the plane has a set of stairs at the front of the plane behind the wing... Would this have the photo rejected for obstruction?

Any advice would be appreciated

Click image for larger version

Name:	Cobham_BAE146_YBCG_VH-NJZ.jpg
Views:	304
Size:	565.3 KB
ID:	1104052

Many Thanks,
    Matt Coughran.

I certainly don’t have enough experience to speak on the rest of the photo, but I would not be confident about the stairs, seems like an almost certain rejection to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Coughran View Post
      Hi All,

Hoping to get some pre screening advice on this photo.

Firstly, I have edited the photo to have it as bright as possible without it seeming overexposed and take as much noise out as possible.
      Secondly, the plane has a set of stairs at the front of the plane behind the wing... Would this have the photo rejected for obstruction?

Any advice would be appreciated
      Not only stairs, but it seems like there is a fence or vegetation right through the whole frame..?

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_36487.jpg Views:	0 Size:	596.3 KB ID:	1104102

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Not only stairs, but it seems like there is a fence or vegetation right through the whole frame..?

Click image for larger version Name:	image_36487.jpg Views:	0 Size:	596.3 KB ID:	1104102
        Thanks dlowwa,

I didn't even noticed the fence obstruction. But that's why you guys are good at what you do! Would you say apart from those things in the photo, The edit is acceptable?

Thanks for getting back to me.

Cheers,
        Matt

Comment

Thanks dlowwa,

I didn't even noticed the fence obstruction. But that's why you guys are good at what you do! Would you say apart from those things in the photo, The edit is acceptable?
          Close to acceptable I suppose, but kind of a moot point with the fence in the way..

Comment

Name:	3B1F1CC7-69D0-471D-B25C-BF51D78075BD.jpeg
Views:	115
Size:	1.24 MB
ID:	1105143Click image for larger version

Name:	83178838-6AEC-4A91-ADE0-AA8CE1A83295.jpeg
Views:	114
Size:	1.60 MB
ID:	1105142Would like to get some feedback on these night shots and if anything needs improving.
            Also would the cone in front of the left wheel be classified as an object blocking the aircraft in the second photo?

Thanks,
            Matt

Attached Files

Comment

Would like to get some feedback on these night shots and if anything needs improving.
              Also would the cone in front of the left wheel be classified as an object blocking the aircraft in the second photo?
              These would be rejected for similar.

Comment

Hi Dana,

Thanks for the feedback. I should have been more clear with my questions to ensure both our valuable time is not wasted, I apologise for the continuing mistakes I've made tonight.

Attached are two photos which I would like to have feedback on. Based on the feedback I will then decide which photo I would upload to JP.com. I do not intend on uploading both.

Photo 1: Is the Crop acceptable? Is there anything that stands out in the photo that would have it rejected? IE, Colour, Brightness, Contrast, Sharpness?
                Photo 2: All of the above. Is the cone in front of the wheel seen as an obstruction and result in a rejection?

As I mentioned previously, based on your response I will then decide which photo would be best suited to be uploaded. I hope my this clears up any confusion about my initial questions in the previous two posts that you have filtered through.

All the best.
                Matt Coughran. Click image for larger version

Name:	Cobham_BAE146_YBCG_VH-NJM.jpg
Views:	144
ID:	1105152

Name:	Cobham_BAE146_YBCG_VH-NJM_1.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	1.61 MB
ID:	1105153

Comment

Hi Dana,

Thanks for the feedback. I should have been more clear with my questions to ensure both our valuable time is not wasted, I apologise for the continuing mistakes I've made tonight.

Attached are two photos which I would like to have feedback on. Based on the feedback I will then decide which photo I would upload to JP.com. I do not intend on uploading both.

Photo 1: Is the Crop acceptable? Is there anything that stands out in the photo that would have it rejected? IE, Colour, Brightness, Contrast, Sharpness?
                  Photo 2: All of the above. Is the cone in front of the wheel seen as an obstruction and result in a rejection?

As I mentioned previously, based on your response I will then decide which photo would be best suited to be uploaded. I hope my this clears up any confusion about my initial questions in the previous two posts that you have filtered through.

All the best.
                  Matt Coughran.
                  No worries, I should have been more clear with my feedback We don't prescreen similar images.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

No worries, I should have been more clear with my feedback We don't prescreen similar images.
                    Okay Great, Thanks for the advice I will go with what you've said.

Cheers,

Comment

Hi JP Team,

I would love some feedback on a photo I intend on uploading.

As night time photography is something I do not do very often any assistance or support would be greatly appreciated in regards to colour, sharpness, contrast, brightness etc.

Finally, is the crop for this image okay?

Views:	111
ID:	1105214

Many Thanks,
                      Matt

Comment

Hi JP Team,

I would love some feedback on a photo I intend on uploading.

As night time photography is something I do not do very often any assistance or support would be greatly appreciated in regards to colour, sharpness, contrast, brightness etc.

Finally, is the crop for this image okay?

Views:	111
ID:	1105214

Many Thanks,
                        Matt
                        I see two minor issues - overall softness and nose area is borderline overexposed, but otherwise quality looks ok to me.

Comment

Working...
                        X