Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too far, JPG compression?

Hello all,

I had what I thought was a pretty successful spotting session last Sunday at the North end of a runway with clear sight to the planes on the their approach into wind. I'm genuinely not sure where I'm going wrong on the photos I've taken and edited. Since my initial rejections, I've only cropped a little closer in to reduce the amount of sky. So, at this point it seems the only issue I'm trying to understand is being "too far" and "JPG compression". I have exported them with 100% JPG quality and 300 dpi. I was using around 150-200mm focal length on my crop sensor of my Fuji X-T2. I would agree the American Airlines is a tad bit blurry because I accidentally used an f13 aperture.

[Images Deleted] Consider post deleted
    Last edited by AdamK; 2020-12-03, 20:18. Reason: No longer need help

Originally posted by AdamK View Post
    Hello all,

I had what I thought was a pretty successful spotting session last Sunday at the North end of a runway with clear sight to the planes on the their approach into wind. I'm genuinely not sure where I'm going wrong on the photos I've taken and edited. Since my initial rejections, I've only cropped a little closer in to reduce the amount of sky. So, at this point it seems the only issue I'm trying to understand is being "too far" and "JPG compression". I have exported them with 100% JPG quality and 300 dpi. I was using around 150-200mm focal length on my crop sensor of my Fuji X-T2. I would agree the American Airlines is a tad bit soft because I accidentally used a f7.1 aperature.

1) blurry
    2) OK
    3) Not centered, looks unbalanced
    My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Originally posted by LX-A343 View Post

1) blurry
      2) OK
      3) Not centered, looks unbalanced
      I agree with your comments. Thanks. I will try resubmitting the United Airbus 319.

Comment

Working...
      X