Editing advice for Sebastian_Kissel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi
    i got this -- https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=9077001 reject because of a magenta tint.
    i have to calibrated screens here and on both there is no magenta tint.
    the only thing i can see is the slightly orange color which, as i said now for like the 5th time, comes from the sahara sand which was present at fra during this particular weekend.
    its quite anoying to get such a reject when not seeing it on my screen (refering to the magenta tint.)

Comment

Originally posted by Sebastian_Kissel View Post
      hi
      i got this -- https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=9077001 reject because of a magenta tint.
      i have to calibrated screens here and on both there is no magenta tint.
      the only thing i can see is the slightly orange color which, as i said now for like the 5th time, comes from the sahara sand which was present at fra during this particular weekend.
      its quite anoying to get such a reject when not seeing it on my screen (refering to the magenta tint.)
      This image has already been appealed.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

This image has already been appealed.
        i know and both of you could not answer my question. but let me explain what i mean:

This rejection reason is significantly depending on the setup (pc and screen) the screener is using. So this reason can only be really valid when all of the screeners using the same setup (desktop screen and kalibration). As this is not the case this reject reason is kinda arbitrarily.
        I asked a few people befpre uploading this picture independant from each other and they all say this will fit (no bad color)
        and as i said on both of my screens, fully kalibrated with the Spyer5Pro 5.5 Software didnt show any hints of magenta cast.

I dont want to insult any screener or anyone else, but this reason is not really competitive

thanks for your understanding.

Comment

Hi i once again ask for help

i got this one reject for a visible dust spot remove, but its kinda funny as there were no dust spots in the picture so i did not remove one ..
          JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 4 million screened photos online!

Comment

Hi i once again ask for help

i got this one reject for a visible dust spot remove, but its kinda funny as there were no dust spots in the picture so i did not remove one ..
            Well something happened above the tail, and give how perfectly circular it is, are you sure something wasn't done in that area?

Comment

Well something happened above the tail, and give how perfectly circular it is, are you sure something wasn't done in that area?
              i cant see anything there which is circular.. and yeah i did not remove anything there

Comment

hey
                i got this one reject for Bad Motive - but i cannot classify this reject? so what is a bad motive here?
                this pic shows the preflight preparations of the ZEUS F16 at Kleine Brogel....

thanks for the help
                JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

you can see someone’s face and if i’m not wrong then that will result in a bad motive rejection.

Comment

hey
                    i got this one reject for Bad Motive - but i cannot classify this reject? so what is a bad motive here?
                    this pic shows the preflight preparations of the ZEUS F16 at Kleine Brogel....

thanks for the help
                    Image has already been appealed. There will be no further comments from crew.

Comment

hey guys - got this one rejected for bad color + not leveled. In fact both points are not quite true - the sun came out after a big shower --> leads to nice colors and a great contrast (in the pic you can see before and after (right before, left after editing.)
                      Attached Files

Comment

another point: in the guideline it says: Do not upload photos of the same aircraft at very similar angles en masse: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=11016644 (reject) https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/10956938 (accept). These two photos are not even close to similar. They are taken minutes apart from each other during 2 different parts of the show (dedication pass and highspeed pass). in fact one of them is a side shot, and the other one is more like a bank shot - so i really dont see the similarity in those 2 pictures.

Comment

another point: in the guideline it says: Do not upload photos of the same aircraft at very similar angles en masse: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=11016644 (reject) https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/10956938 (accept). These two photos are not even close to similar. They are taken minutes apart from each other during 2 different parts of the show (dedication pass and highspeed pass). in fact one of them is a side shot, and the other one is more like a bank shot - so i really dont see the similarity in those 2 pictures.
                          Same side, same phase of flight (in the air) = similar. Upload one of the left side if you'd like to get another accepted.

Images taken years apart may have this guideline applied more leniently, but certainly not minutes apart.

Comment

Same side, same phase of flight (in the air) = similar. Upload one of the left side if you'd like to get another accepted.

Images taken years apart may have this guideline applied more leniently, but certainly not minutes apart.
                            but in my opinion this guideline doesnt make sense for an airshow. i have awsome pictures of this show which i would like to upload on JP cause they are not the every day pictures. and for airshows there are different phases of the flight (show parts like highspeed, high aoa, tac pitch, dedication pass, aileron roles.. ) - pls keep that in mind. this shots are perfectly for JP.
                            Attached Files

Comment

but in my opinion this guideline doesnt make sense for an airshow. i have awsome pictures of this show which i would like to upload on JP cause they are not the every day pictures. and for airshows there are different phases of the flight (show parts like highspeed, high aoa, tac pitch, dedication pass, aileron roles.. ) - pls keep that in mind. this shots are perfectly for JP.
                              Ok, if you want to ignore the guidelines, that's your decision, but please don't come here to complain about it after the rejections.

Comment

Ok, if you want to ignore the guidelines, that's your decision, but please don't come here to complain about it after the rejections.
                                sure. fine.

Comment

Working...
                                X