Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christian K - Pre-Screening request

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Christian K View Post
    Hello,

    I have these two shots of a B777 Busines Jet, taken about 5 minutes appart (I would only upload one of them, of course).

    1) Lack of contrast ? Underexposed ?
    2) Would the right main gear be considered obstructed ? Is the "temperature" ok or too warm/orange ?

    Thanks for your review and advice,
    Christian
    2nd is obstructed, but contrast is poor on the first.

    Comment



    • After many days of constant fog, it finally cleared this morning and I went ot ZRH to take some photos. While the planes were always in the direct sunlight, I am strugling with the contrast in the histogramm. Any concerns from your end ?

      1) Helvetic
      2) Busniess Jet (I put it a little bit below center to have the Aeroflot not partially cut off)
      3) Helicopter (dark as such)
      4) Swiss
      5) KLM

      Thanks for your comments !
      Attached Files

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Christian K View Post
        After many days of constant fog, it finally cleared this morning and I went ot ZRH to take some photos. While the planes were always in the direct sunlight, I am strugling with the contrast in the histogramm. Any concerns from your end ?

        1) Helvetic
        2) Busniess Jet (I put it a little bit below center to have the Aeroflot not partially cut off)
        3) Helicopter (dark as such)
        4) Swiss
        5) KLM

        Thanks for your comments !
        Last two a bit soft, but otherwise would be ok for me.

        Comment


        • Hello,

          I had this photo rejected for the follwoing reasons (also for "bad info", but that was my foult/typo:
          • Dark / Underexposed - added some light. is this now acceptable?
          • Categories wrong or missing - i am sure that I ticked "business jet", Could it be assumed to be a "night shot" (even thought I took the photo 1.5 hours before sunset?
          Regards,
          Christian
          Attached Files

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Christian K View Post
            Hello,

            I had this photo rejected for the follwoing reasons (also for "bad info", but that was my foult/typo:
            • Dark / Underexposed - added some light. is this now acceptable?
            • Categories wrong or missing - i am sure that I ticked "business jet", Could it be assumed to be a "night shot" (even thought I took the photo 1.5 hours before sunset?
            Regards,
            Christian
            Still dark (and a bit soft imho). This should be a Business Jet.

            Comment


            • Hello, can you please have a look at the following 4 photos:

              Etihad: Horizon (vs the non-horizontal fence)?
              LY-MLJ: Exposure, contrast?
              EasyJet: too orange?
              Singapore: Exposure, contrast?

              Thanks,
              Christian
              Attached Files

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Christian K View Post
                Hello, can you please have a look at the following 4 photos:

                Etihad: Horizon (vs the non-horizontal fence)?
                LY-MLJ: Exposure, contrast?
                EasyJet: too orange?
                Singapore: Exposure, contrast?

                Thanks,
                Christian
                1-3. ok for me
                4. overexposed

                Comment


                • Hello,

                  I had this photo https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10296833
                  rejected for
                  • Dark / Underexposed
                  • Too much noise or grain
                  I added some exposure and tried to reduce the noise (nut fully sure what is causing it, though). Would the attached photo be acceptable ?

                  Regards,
                  Christian
                  Attached Files

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Christian K View Post
                    Hello,

                    I had this photo https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10296833
                    rejected for
                    • Dark / Underexposed
                    • Too much noise or grain
                    I added some exposure and tried to reduce the noise (nut fully sure what is causing it, though). Would the attached photo be acceptable ?

                    Regards,
                    Christian
                    Still a bit noisy (and soft towards the tail), but otherwise would be ok for me.

                    Comment


                    • Hello,

                      do you have any recommendation regarding the horizon level, as there is no true vertical line in these pictures?

                      Regards,
                      Christian
                      Attached Files

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Christian K View Post
                        Hello,

                        do you have any recommendation regarding the horizon level, as there is no true vertical line in these pictures?

                        Regards,
                        Christian
                        I'd give the first some CW rotation; the other two would be ok for me.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X