Christian K - Pre-Screening request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Christian K View Post
    Hello, I had this photo rejected (would be first photo on JP) for "bad info: Airline": https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10487200#

I have some difficulites finding anything else than Gulfstream Aerospace (there is one page saying "AVIATION LLC", but they are not on JP).

Any suggestion about the owner/operator?

Thanks,
    Christian
    Private.

Comment

• Hello,

I've just had this photo recected for "Horizon unlevel" and am a little bit hesitant to adjust CW or CCW as I would not be sure what to use as best vertical marker. Now I only have the brownish pole on the right, the concrete box upper right or the green fence upper left (all of them quite small).

Any recommendations, please?

Thank and kind regards,
      Christian
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

I've just had this photo recected for "Horizon unlevel" and am a little bit hesitant to adjust CW or CCW as I would not be sure what to use as best vertical marker. Now I only have the brownish pole on the right, the concrete box upper right or the green fence upper left (all of them quite small).

Any recommendations, please?

Thank and kind regards,
        Christian
        Needs CW rotation.

Comment

• Hello, can I please ask your valued opition on these night shots this week during WEF at ZRH:

Exposure/Contrast/Horizon/Noise (especially Air France).

Thanks,
          Christian
          Attached Files

Comment

Hello, can I please ask your valued opition on these night shots this week during WEF at ZRH:

Exposure/Contrast/Horizon/Noise (especially Air France).
            1-3. borderline overexposed
            4. contrast/backlit/dark

Comment

• Thank for your advice.

I have some more night shots from the same evening and was wondering about stars and light reflexes in the lense - are they allowed or could they be considerd as dust spots? What about the yellow hew at the photo of the BJ and the crop of the other two photos (BJ, 747 and 737)?

Regards,
              Christian
              Attached Files

Comment

Thank for your advice.

I have some more night shots from the same evening and was wondering about stars and light reflexes in the lense - are they allowed or could they be considerd as dust spots? What about the yellow hew at the photo of the BJ and the crop of the other two photos (BJ, 747 and 737)?
                Lens flare would be an issue yes; horizon on middle two looks off, and the colour on the last could be an issue (more magenta than yellow imho).

Comment

• Hello,

I got this photo rejected for "Bad Composition (bad framing / aircraft not centered)". I am strugglng as I think the body is horizontally centered well. I assume I do not have to take the swimmers into account.

Regards,
                  Christian
                  Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

I got this photo rejected for "Bad Composition (bad framing / aircraft not centered)". I am strugglng as I think the body is horizontally centered well. I assume I do not have to take the swimmers into account.

Regards,
                    Christian
                    Not a screener.

Fuselage looks a bit low.

Comment

• Hello, I took these 4 pictures today and am wondering if there is a lack of contrast. I am afraid that if a add more, there will be overprocessed.

Thank,
                      Christian
                      Attached Files

Comment

Hello, I took these 4 pictures today and am wondering if there is a lack of contrast. I am afraid that if a add more, there will be overprocessed.

Thank,
                        Christian
                        Contrast acceptable for me, but I would consider them borderline.

Comment

• If I want to upload photos with 2 airplanes on it, would I need to center on the main one (the one more in the front) or both?

Thanks,
                          Christian
                          Attached Files

Comment

If I want to upload photos with 2 airplanes on it, would I need to center on the main one (the one more in the front) or both?

Thanks,
                            Christian
                            Centering is fine, but images are soft.

Comment

• I had this photo rejected for "Overexposed". Would would be the indicator for this (the histogram looks ok for me)?

Thank,
                              Christian
                              Attached Files

Comment

I had this photo rejected for "Overexposed". Would would be the indicator for this (the histogram looks ok for me)?

Thank,
                                Christian
                                Large spike on the right side..I guess your idea of 'looks ok' is not quite the same.

Click image for larger version

Name:	histogram.png
Views:	77
Size:	9.0 KB
ID:	1156534

Comment

Working...
                                X